Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i don't know if it's been posted but the All Star AZK1 has gone on sale...
I seen it for 99.99 @ Foot Action
and 89.99 @ D!ck's Sporting Goods
SIZE 10.5-11: Nike Air Flightposite I Metallic Gold!

kobe in #24 doesn't loko right to me.

but back to the kicks, do you think kobe will break out a playoff PE or just keep the black/purples?
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. INBOX ME

daym..i guess i have to get a new kobe jersey...i hope he sticks with 8 though...thats his trademark...so what 24 on the new zoom kobe 2

i hope he sticks with 8 or goes back to 8, i DEFINATELY hope he goes into the hall of fame and has his jersey retired as # 8, i mean i dont know how many times ive heard "LOOK AT # 8!" or "WHAT A MOVE FROM #8!" and in the sweet memories of chick hearn:

"NUMBER EIGHT FOR THE WIN!!?!?!?! HE GOT IT OH MY GOD HE GOT IT!"

just wrong kobe. just wrong.

and i cant wait to see the laker PE at home =)
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Please Kobe do not change your number.
He's the 8th wonder of the world, he has to keep it.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new. Contact info in profile.

kobe looks good in any jersey as long as its colors are purple and gold lolz..
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

well, as far as i read from the article, the number change looks like it is unconfirmed... there's one section in the article that says calls to kobe's agent and the lakers were not immediately returned... sure, multiple sources have said number change, but it isn't confirmed... i say that KB8 should just keep the number 8... it fits him

I will still rock my number 8 Kobe Jersey and my number 81 Kobe jersey as well.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ88crxQQhtZ-1

"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

Kobe changing his number is just stupid. I mean the number 8 is perfect for him, i love single numbers on players and like CIDystik says "He's the 8th wonder of the world, he has to keep it" and hes right. Guys he made history in that jersey he broke how man records wearing that number?

Quote:
I'm still waiting on them releasing Kobes 81 jersey.

I just ordered it personalized from NBA.com. Tired of waiting for them to release it.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ88crxQQhtZ-1

"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

Its Kobe's choice so you have to respect that but either way I still like the number 8 jersey better.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

it won't be too bad, i mean this will give me a excuse to buy new jersey's so i dont mind, and the #8 jersey might be worth something in years to come. I will always rock my #8 jerseys.
I'm mormon if that matters...

Iv had mine for just over a month and i ball in them regularly indoors only and those red things on the side have come off. AND the outsole at the heel on both shoes has started to come off!! is it just me or is this a problem for everyone??? Wht shud i do? i dont have the receipt so footlocker probably wont take em back.

its the white/black-varsity red color.

Quote:
well, as far as i read from the article, the number change looks like it is unconfirmed... there's one section in the article that says calls to kobe's agent and the lakers were not immediately returned... sure, multiple sources have said number change, but it isn't confirmed...

this is a quote from the LA Times this morning..
Quote:
Paperwork for the jersey change was sent to the NBA office six months ahead of the 2006-07 season, as per league guidelines. A league spokesman said the request would be granted. "He applied, it went through the appropriate channels and was approved," spokesman Tim Frank said.

Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Back
Top Bottom