Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

LOL FO SHO IM COPPING THOSE>GOT THAT DUNK ON MY CAMERA PHONE....WOOWOOO.... go lakers!!..man Kobe is the MAN...MVP,!MVP!,MVP!,MVP!,MVP!,MVP!

"I will tune in tomorrow to see one of you post that dunk Kobe just did over Nash... DAMN!!!"
<-------
I'm mormon if that matters...

already lol :D
happy.gif
can you make it bigger please. ty

Anyone still doubting we can beat the Suns in the 1st round?

Anyone surprised Nash would get MVP again this year? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I'm not surprised.Because a lot of the sports writers and media who voted on the award hate Kobe.Especialy the east coast writers and BSPN.

It' cool though let them give it to Nash I cant wait to see how everyone reacts when Kobe and the Lakers take Nash and the Suns out in 6.

^^that pic of the shoes just made me save some money for em. The shine and everything is great.
LA​
You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

those black/purple AZK1's that kobe wore today does not have the purple suede on the side...looks more like black/maizes

anyways...LIKE MY AVY???

jea!

oh man!! talk about smashed!! lolz real mvp over the mvp!! haha great game GG!
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Nash got facialized on that dunk. Lol. LAKERS gonna go all the way to the final . Oh man i wish LAKERS matching up against HEATS in the final. Now's that hot. KOBE vs SHAQ .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wowo those black/purples are nicee... although i wish he would come out with some nice playoff PE's....

and that dunk was SICK....

why would kobe's number become 24 when jackson is 24? Just like it wouldnt make sense for lebron to change his number from 23 to 20 (snow) or one of an existing cavs teammate.

I hope people remember that Kobes shoes are black on the medial side of the shoe and the GR will have the purple. I wish they released the AZI kobe is wearing tonight.

so which blk/purple are coming out, the ones he wore last night? or the ones with purple suede on the inner side of the shoe?
[/b]

Just kicking this around........., anybody think kobe #8 jersey will probarly be worth more money after he changes it ?

The black/purple Kobe's on the first page of this post has the purple suede on the inner part of the shoe. I'm down for calling them Air Zoom Kobe on Nash. That dunk was nasty.

23141787.jpg

that was one of the most
dramatic and well played
games i hav seen the
Lakers play...in a while..
pimp.gif

i loved when kobe stepped
to nash for sasha..also when
kobe took his anger out on that
crazy dunk. after that dunk i was
just....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

does anyone have the pic of nash and kobe arguing?? if you do post it
thanx!!!
"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

^^

PNU10504270341.jpg

New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Back
Top Bottom