roll.gif
Nash=PWNED
amilton
dRHamilton
dRHamilton

Free Ipod - check it out

23141787.jpg

3 high-larious things about this pic

1. find the nba logo on kobe's waist, then look to the left. dude in the beige shirt w/ black stripe ==> =O

2. look at the dude in the first row wearing the suit. TOTALLY emotionless... he's doing his C. Montgomery Burns EEEEEXCELLENT.

3. nash tried to block the WRONG ball with his left hand.

That dunk was CLEARLY a charge, look at the Gif. a few posts up. I dont know why the refs didnt call it. If you dont think that dunk was a charge then you either don't know naything about basketball,or you are just a blind kobe fan. The dunk would've been better if Nash was trying to block it or something, nash was clearly ready to take the dunk and the charge as well.
______
WE GROWN.

That dunk on Nash was just nasty!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
I like the sound of 24K :D
happy.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

hey i thought this was a shoe thread... but hey, that dunk was the highlight of the night... i guess we gonna have to buy the poster when it comes out... it wasn't a charge, kobe left his feet and then nash came up to try to stop him, that's all...u know what else was funny, nash said it was awesome ggettin dunked on...

lovin the zoom kobe 1's... can't wait for the MPLS to come out

Quote:
That dunk was CLEARLY a charge, look at the Gif. a few posts up. I dont know why the refs didnt call it. If you dont think that dunk was a charge then you either don't know naything about basketball,or you are just a blind kobe fan.

That call goes either way regularly.

I like the purple suede medial side version better than the ones he wore last night.

kobe takes off from far away.. so he's already initiated his jump by the time nash STOPS MOVING (which is what really counts). you could be there, but if you haven't stopped moving, you haven't established your defensive position.

so it wasn't an issue of being inside the dotted circle or not.. it was whether or not steve nash stopped sliding, and if he got there before kobe took off.. both of which, the answer is no.

kobe surprised all of us by saving his dunks for the playoffs. that was sick how his body was just tilted horizontally 45 degreees.

stop talking about the offensive foul. the game is over, nothing to prove.

anyway this is a shoe forum...go to sports related forum to talk about this.

Quote:
stop talking about the offensive foul. the game is over, nothing to prove.

anyway this is a shoe forum...go to sports related forum to talk about this.

co-sign.

Quote:
i heard the relaease date on the MPLS colorway was pushed back. any info? is it still May 24th?
I thought they were actually moved up to May 17th.. let me know plz thx.. on another site it said the release date is May 27th so now i'm confused =/
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

i'm going to get my blk and white today...why did i wait? i need to see what's next though...i forgot about the quickstrike date. what was it?
I THINK IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M THE SENSEI OF NIKETALK
THOSE WHO SEEK GUIDANCE..TOUCH THE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE FOR HELP

no date for the QS as of yet. JUST BE AWARE THIS SUMMER!!!!

the MPLS release date on the NDC site says it's may 24, 2006. RELY on NDC most of all!

if there's an early release date for the MPLS...then that's great. but other than that...the 24th should be the LATEST

We don't even know what the new color looks like, if there is one. For all we know Kobe could come out wearing the same colors he's always been wearing tomorrow.

Curly said summer for the release of the QS, right?
So that means smoetime in June/July I'm guessing

^^^
I'm guessing the QS Laker colorway ZK1 will release in July just like last summer when they did that supposed nikebasketball.com QS release with the black/purple 2K5's.I really hope the blk/purple ZK1 dont turn out to be the QS ZK1's.

^^^black/purple ZK1's last year was in June.

July's kobe release was the debut of the SHEATH symbol on the black/white h2k5

I like the puprle on the inside better than not having it. Man that game was sweet. Go Lakers !!!! Kobe was like on a 40 degree angle on that one. He looked like he was 21 again. Actually, the more I think about it, he looked alot like me on that move.

I'm just amazed that with both of your 2 IQs together, you couldn't tell that was joke. I guess I overestimated ya'll.
:smh:
nono.gif

COOK # 45

Back
Top Bottom