he looked alot like me on that move

oh. sarcasm.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
oiforgot.aboutthat word.
"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

Quote:
I'm just amazed that with both of your 2 IQs together, you couldn't tell that was joke. I guess I overestimated ya'll.

exactly my thoughts, i knew you was jokin :rofl:
roll.gif

:smh:
nono.gif

'hunt me, or be hunted'

since the clothing releases for kobe's line have been non-existent, i've resorted to trying to pick up items from last fall. any of you kobe-heads seen this suit anywhere?

137912_220

i'm looking for this suit, especially the pants if anyone's seen them. the style number and color code is 137912-220.

any help would be appreciated.

I cant wait for the Black/Purples!! Also the White/Grey have really grown on me and I cant wait for those either.

man cant wait for tomorrow so that i can see the kobe QS!!! and were gonna burn PHX
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Hey guys, it pretty much looks like Steve Nash is gonna get MVP this year, and don't get me wrong, he is a disgustingly sick basketball player but how the F U C K do u not give it to KOBE??????????????????
Thats the biggest robbery in sports history, when are all the bicthes gonna grow up and except Kobe as a basketball player and leave his past behind him man, im so sick of everyone dawgin' him, its old news man get on with it.

Well it doesnt matter, we all know who really is the Greatest Of All Time and this years MVP.........

so i leave u with a desktop i just put together for all you Kobe fans like me!!!!

wldun5.jpg

I really dont wanna post the pic of my Custom Shirt to go with my Black/Maize kobe's cause I dont wanna see anyone eles with this fit...but I NEED TO SHOT IT OFF TO SOMEONE WHO CARES!!! :D
happy.gif

wleki9.jpg

Yup...SO SICK

We all know Steve Nash deserved the MVP so lets give him his trophy................. here you go Steve.....

wlf3ir.jpg

hahahahahhahahahah

No no but on a serious note, he really did deserve the MVP award so no more messing around........... here you go Steve..........

wlf5td.jpg

hahahahahhahahaha

it gets funnier everytime i add something ahhaha

:rofl:
roll.gif
thats some funny stuff right there...nice ps

welcome to NT theoneandonlykobe... but you might want to edit your post.

^^^^Thanks for the Nash pic, now I have something to share with my Phoenix fan co-workers........

Lakers in 6..........

Kobe is getting robbed of MVP....
Check out my Ebay Auctions:Seller ID kob8
EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: kob8intheoc

I heard this Kobe Izzo logo shirt is selling at NTLA right now.

izzo1qs.png

I heard they have a bunch of them in either white or black t-shirts.Any LA area heads been down to NTLA lately and seen these?I might go down to NTLA before the game tommrow tonight and cop both shirts or maybe on saturday.The shirt goes well with the blk/white and blk/maize ZK1's.

im kinda glad nike isnt releasing the clothing line right now, im low on cash....

anyways, i wonder what colorway kobe will show tonight
[/b]

if I could play with anyone in the current NBA, I would choose Steve Nash. Kobe would not be on my list
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom