Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Kobe is the best OFFENSIVE player or scorer in the league, there is no question about his talent, how great he is and how he will be one of the all-time greatest. Although he is not the best ALL-AROUND player. How are you MVP when your team barely makes 7th place in the WEST??Kobe does not make his team better, Lebron and Steve Nash do, even Chauncey does. They deserve consideration for MVP for being team players not for being leading scorers in the league.

Peace

"I Kept Six Pairs Of Every Air Jordan Shoe."-Michael Jordan

Quote:
if I could play with anyone in the current NBA, I would choose Steve Nash. Kobe would not be on my list

Good for you. like anyone cares that you dont like kobe :lol:
laugh.gif

"I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life - I don't apologize - to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those bigshots. I don't apologize - that's my life - but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well, it wasn't enough time, Michael. It wasn't enough time"

Quote:
Although he is not the best ALL-AROUND player.

Lets see here:
3 Time NBA Champion
3 Times 1st All Defensive Team
2 Times 2nd All Defensive Team
2001 Allstar game MVP
97 Slam Dunk Champion
Holds The NBA Record For Most 3's Made In A Game

Lebron:
NBA rookie of the year.
1st year in the playoffs

People often forget that during the Lakers 3 peat years that Kobe lead the Lakers in assists each season.For all the hype and how people love to say well Lebron makes his teammates around him better.Show me any time Lebron has played any D.Also have people not been watching the first 2 games of the Lakers vs. Suns games?Also look at how he's helped players like Kwame Brown get better.The same cant be said about MJ when he drafted Kwame #1 and played with him with the Wizards.

Also MJ's best statiscal year 86-87 when he averaged 37 points, shot 50% from the field, and won defensive player of the year award the Bulls finished 30-52 barely made the playoffs and lost in the 1st round that year.But I guess people forget MJ didnt win his 1st championship until his 7th year in the league and not until Phil Jackson coached the Bulls.So I guess people forget their beloved MJ wasnt selfish, didnt trust his teammates, and was only winning scoring titles and dunk contest his first 7 years in the league.

Quote:
Steve Nash would more than likely try to play with you too, just ask Kobe.

wmcpp4.jpg

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Quote:
Kobe is the best OFFENSIVE player or scorer in the league, there is no question about his talent, how great he is and how he will be one of the all-time greatest. Although he is not the best ALL-AROUND player. How are you MVP when your team barely makes 7th place in the WEST??Kobe does not make his team better, Lebron and Steve Nash do, even Chauncey does. They deserve consideration for MVP for being team players not for being leading scorers in the league.

First of all, the Cavs won 5 games more than the Lakers while playing in the east, the lakers would probably win 50 games if they played in the east as well, I don't think you can really refute that. So the lakers would be a 4th seed most likely if they played in the east, so that point is moot.

Also, the way the Lakers closed out the season, they were playing well as a team and everyone's play was improved. Lamar is playing well, Luke is playing well, Kwame is asserting himself. You can see that the team has matured since the beginning of the year. Kobe has become a leader, from the way he reassures Kwame after another fumbled ball, to the way he stood up for Sasha. IMO Kobe is starting to make his teammates better and they are getting more comfortable taking more shots.
I'm part Cuban, if that matters.

Nash=2005-2006 MVP
Nash= 50+ wins - QRich, Amare, JJohnson

Kobe=not even MVP runner up
Kobe=barely 7th place in the west

When the Suns can't get out of the first round over the Lakers = Nash still MVP???yea right

How can you justify giving Nash the MVP over Kobe, when he can't even get his team to beat Kobe's team.

kobe = better shoes (it's about the shoes)
kobe = 81 points in blk/maizes
kobe = 62 in three quarters against dallas

nash = dunked on by kobe in blk/purples
nash = eye too far apart to be human....part E.T.?

sorry I was bored. But it's all about the shoes. I'll snatch my blk and purple azk 1's and inside the box will have a dvd of him dunking on nash...then i'll store the shoes in storage with the rest of my classic kicks. so when i break them out in say.....2011, i'll have a good WOW effect ou the box.
I THINK IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M THE SENSEI OF NIKETALK
THOSE WHO SEEK GUIDANCE..TOUCH THE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE FOR HELP

Since when is the Dunk Champion, All-Star game MVP and the 3 pt. record considered team awards. Obviously Kobe is talented. I am just saying Lebron had a better all around season this year considering the triple-doubles he's had this year, Nash had a great year considering all the injuries and Chauncey with best record in the east. I think you are forgetting that Shaq, D-Fish, Horry and the others had something to do with those championships. Also, when Kobe had the the 81 and 62 pt games, how many assists did he have? Sorry guys, I know it is a post about shoes. No more MVP talk.
"I Kept Six Pairs Of Every Air Jordan Shoe."-Michael Jordan

played in the blk/white yesterday and I must say that the shoes are great! I hope the back of the heel doesn't come off :\
ohwell.gif
. don't mean to get off topic but:
Quote:
So I guess people forget their beloved MJ wasnt selfish
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
so um, what exactly is kobe doing this season?

So what are you saying? You view Kobe's 81 point game as him being selfish?Wow I guess haters didnt watch that entire game because that night the Lakers were losing at halftime during that game and were down by as many as 18 points before Kobe went off and took over that night.The point is this he scored 81 points most importantly mainly to win that game.

Also the night he went for 62 in 3 quarters against the Mavs Kobe sat out the entire 4th quarter even after Phil Jackson asked him if he wanted to go back into the game and Kobe said no.Kobe knew there was no point to go back in and run up the score after the Lakers were up by 30 points after the 3rd quarter.

Also if Kobe didnt lead the league in scoring and field goals attempted each game this season the Lakers wouldnt be playing in the playoffs this year.

Also if you want to be considered the best all around player like so many people are quick to say about Lebron because of his averages you also have to show you can play both ends of the court on defense and offense something Lebron clearly hasnt shown.Dont try and comeback and say well he's young and give him time please he's suppose to be "King James" right?

Quote:
Also if you want to be considered the best all around player like so many people are quick to say about Lebron because of his averages you also have to show you can play both ends of the court on defense and offense something Lebron clearly hasnt shown.

Thank You

and

Quote:
I hate to get off the topic but what does everyone think about the ZKIs?

I love them, can't get enough. And I hope Nike moves the release date up so I can have them sooner.

Quote:

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
kobe = 81 points in blk/maizes

When you hear people make that comment, you can best believe that they didn't see the 81 point game. BLACK AND MAIZE ARE NOT THE 81 POINTS AZK1'S!!! :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

[/b]

^^^^ thank you. they just say that to sell the shoes. he was wearing white/purple/black, imo the best shoes hes worn so far that GO WITH LAKER JERSEYS, but not the best overall (black maize imo).

Quote:

hahahahahahahahahahaha
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I can't wait to see the ZKIs tonight. A home game = White or Gray colorway. I'm hoping for something new.
C O O K # 4 5

Back
Top Bottom