Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

oly_full.57156086ab022_suns_lakers.jpg

ALCS

CRAZY GAME!!! what a miracle pulled out by the team as a unit!! my voice is so raspy rite now oh man and i'm sure most of you have lost your voice like me..
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Kobe has ice in his veins. He is proven time and time again, that he is the ultimate finisher.

-Rob
(WESTSIDE DETROIT)

I figure this was good as any place to post this:

I am turning the corner on Kobe. I was and have been the biggest Kobe Hater alive, due to him being one of the biggest reasons, the Laker Dynasty fell apart.

It had nothing to do with his Colorado episode, because everyone has problems. But more to do with him being a sefish player. I even stopped wearing Laker gear and haven't watched them at all this year unless they played the Heat.

But this is the first time in his career, he has shown he can involve other players and make them better. That has always been my complaint of Kobe and the comparisons others have tried to make of him to MJ. MJ made others better. Kobe did not.

Until now. I will not jump on his sack, just because they are doing well, but I will check them out, for the rest of the playoffs, and see how they do. I have been a Laker fan since I was 6, when Jamal Wilkes, Cooper, Jabar, Rambis and the like were there....

I suffered thru the bad years like many and didn't jump on JUST when Shaq came. But I sure did leave when Shaq left....

I am glad to see Kobe becoming a complete player now. I can admit, I was wrong... or at least...I am not a hater any longer!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

you can't win 3 rings if you don't make others better around you. And believe me, kobe made shaq better in the sense that he got shaq the ball and got him easy shots. What made the champion lakers so tough was they had the best 2 players on the same team. Both kobe and shaq demanded double and triple teams which left either of them open or our great role players at the time. Kobe has always made his teammates better. I hate that criticism b/c the lakers could not have been successful in the past if he didn't. Remember kobe was the initator of the offense, so he got all his teammates involved and easy shots. He started doing this when Phil came, and he's been the best player in the nba since 2001, hell shaq even said it along with a host of other nba players.

I love Kobe's game but if he comes to TN wearing those Wht/Prpl ZKIs, I'm gonna beat him down and take them. :lol:
laugh.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Rock has made a vaild point. Kobe and the Lakers are on the verge of wiping the 2 seed off the planet with Kobe scoring 12 less points a game. Now, his legacy will grow from this point on. And that is not a slight on Kobe at all. There is no more Shaq talk... its his team, his destiny. If Kwane becomes the force that Jordan thought he would be and Walton continues to develop... wow.....
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

Question, why does this thread keep turning into a Sports & Training Thread?

I mean, there's a 45 page Game 4 thread in Sports and Training and countless other Kobe posts there.

Seriously, the post count goes up because of Kobe alone, not the ZK1s.

I just find it really annoying everytime I come in here and there's 4 new pages, and they're all sports discussions about Kobe, when I'm just tryin' to find some info on the QS ZK1.

[/b]
[/b]

Hey what shoes was Sasha wearing in that game against the Suns. I have a friend who is really feeling those. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you

Im glad some of the people that hated Kobe before are now giving him respect which is very much deserved to him.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Quote:
P.S. can't wait to cop the MPLS to go with my izzo shorts and logo shirt!

haha same here. are you talking bout the eastbay logo shirt and the izzo shorts (carolina blue)? cuz i really want that shirt to go w/ mpls too but i was planning on rocking w/ some light blue jeans and a grey long sleeve shirt under the izzo short or something like that
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

NEW INFO!!!!!!

Well Nike has updated there general launch list that spreds out until the end of July and as of right now the Black/Purple colorway along with the White/Grey colorway are scheduled to release on July 15th. YES both on the same day and there is no word that one will be limited and one wont but as of now there both a GR. This is really gonna hurt my wallet.

Quote:
I am turning the corner on Kobe. I was and have been the biggest Kobe Hater alive, due to him being one of the biggest reasons, the Laker Dynasty fell apart.

Your a @#%$ end of discussion!

Anyways what a freekin game, i mean i was so nervous it wasnt even funny, at the end of the regular time when Kobe hit the last shot, me and all my friends were jumping in and my dog bit one of my friends' ankle cause of the movement lol my dog is a gay chiuwawa and barks and bites at everything.
So for the end of the Overtime buzzer beater, we had to calm it down a bit for my friends' safety lol.
but man Kobe was so clutch and he wouldnt shut up about his team on NBATV after the game, he was biggin everyone up but himself.
He even said it was pretty much the biggest game he won, cause in the past they were always expected to kill teams but now their the underdog so satisfaction is sweeter.

U know what Kobe didnt get MVP this year because i think hes going to run for president in ur country guys.
KOBE FOR PRES!!!

Back
Top Bottom