Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^^
Quote:
Your a @#%$ end of discussion!

Verbally attacking anyone (let alone a Mod) is a great way to get yourself banned; smart move :b
tongue.gif

I think Kobe's the greatest player in the league right now but Phil Jackson is not getting enough of the credit for the Lakers' success this year. Without Phil they wouldn't have won any playoff games, or even make it to the playoffs for that matter. He deserves Coach of the Year.

Oh yeah Curly, feel free to share whatever you know as soon as possible!!!

This should be called THE KOBE APPRECIATION POST- COMMENTS ABOUT HIS PRODUCTS,PICS,AND KOBE HIMSELF.
NASH = GARBAGE = STUFF KOBE CHEWED AND SPIT OUT!!!!!

Quote:
haha same here. are you talking bout the eastbay logo shirt and the izzo shorts (carolina blue)? cuz i really want that shirt to go w/ mpls too but i was planning on rocking w/ some light blue jeans and a grey long sleeve shirt under the izzo short or something like that

Sup dog, yeah i'm talking about the izzo shorts and tee. I just copped em off of eastbay, the shorts are on sale for 24.99 and I used a 20% off code that doesn't have a limit of 100 bucks or more. You should cop b/c they are going to be FIRE with the MPLS zk1's. Peace!

No doubt. The code is for 20% off of anything on eastbay that is not restricted (Jordan 7's, ZK1's, etc). The code is LKS16342

True one is there anyway u can get those pictures in a bigger view? id cream to have those as my wallpaper , much appreacited!
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

^^^ I wouldn't do anything near to what u would do.... thats a little too much info...
NASH = GARBAGE = STUFF KOBE CHEWED AND SPIT OUT!!!!!

yo trunks thanks a GRIP for the code im gonna order my shirt right now thanks man really appreciate it. i work 4 jobs for my clothes/shoes so it really helps bro good looking.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
Until now. I will not jump on his sack, just because they are doing well, but I will check them out, for the rest of the playoffs, and see how they do. I have been a Laker fan since I was 6, when Jamal Wilkes, Cooper, Jabar, Rambis and the like were there....

Quote:
I suffered thru the bad years like many and didn't jump on JUST when Shaq came. But I sure did leave when Shaq left....

i'm gLad ur giving kobe his props...but ur not a Lakers fan...sand u Leave when shaq Left??...stick through the good times and the bad......thats wat aLL the bandwagons did...ur not a true Lakers fan

but anyways i want those MPLS!!!

^^^^ thats tight. and i'll be rockin those zk1's for sure trunks.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

MPLS will be a collectors item for sure. I might cop a couple pairs, 1 to rock and 1 for DeadStock

Back
Top Bottom