Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I hope NIKE doesnt pull some BS and not release the Lakers colorway ZK1's that Kobe wore yesterday since he wore those on such a huge game and moment.Their already doing that BS with real 81 point game ZK1's.

I just hope they dont decide to just to make the blk/purple ZK1's the QS summer shoe like what they did last summer with the blk/purple Huarache 2K5's.

Quote:
Until now. I will not jump on his sack, just because they are doing well, but I will check them out, for the rest of the playoffs, and see how they do. I have been a Laker fan since I was 6, when Jamal Wilkes, Cooper, Jabar, Rambis and the like were there....

Quote:
I suffered thru the bad years like many and didn't jump on JUST when Shaq came. But I sure did leave when Shaq left....

Quote:
i'm gLad ur giving kobe his props...but ur not a Lakers fan...sand u Leave when shaq Left??...stick through the good times and the bad......thats wat aLL the bandwagons did...ur not a true Lakers fan

Very true. Win or Lose, you stick with your team. Just like when people say, I used to be a Bulls fan till MJ and Pippen and them Left. Which means, you were bandwagoning it.....

With or without Kobe, Lakers fan till i die.

Just to clarify, MPLS color is coming out on May 17th?

Quote:
I suffered thru the bad years like many and didn't jump on JUST when Shaq came. But I sure did leave when Shaq left...

People like that are bandwagoners.

I've been a Laker fan since 87 when showtime was nearing it's end with Byron Scott, Mychal Thompson, AC Green, Kareem, Magic, Worthy.

I suffered through the mid 90's after Magic retired in 91 because of HIV.I remember when we had only Anthony Peeler and Sedale Theatt on our team.I remember when drafted Nick Van Excel in the second round of the draft.I remember when we drafted Eddie Jones.I remember Elden Campbel, Vlade Divac, and Cedric Ceballos.

I remember the summer of 96 when Jerry West built the last dynasty by signing Shaq, trading Vlade for Kobe's draft rights, drfating DFish late in the 1st round and trading for Travis Knight.I remember that same year at the trade deadline we traded Cederic Cebalos for Robert Horry.

I remember suffering through the under acheiving "Lake Show" era Lakers 96-98 when Del Harris was our coach, when we took a chance and signed Rodman for like 10 games in the strike shortened 99 season.I remember when Kobe shot 4 air balls in Utah in the 97 playoffs.I remember the year when we got swept out of the playoffs by Utah and the Spurs.

As for the whole Shaq thing when he got traded two summers ago to Miami.At first I was bitter becuase of all the crap Shaq was saying about the Lakers, Dr. Buss, Kobe, and the city of LA, but after the MLK day game this year he settled his beef with Kobe I've at least forgave him enough to where now I wouldnt mine the Lakers retiring his # @ Staples when Shaq retires.

Also all of what Dr. Buss said about Shaq after he ordered the trade to Miami 2 summers ago how Shaq is breaking down, how he's no longer as dominant as like he was in 2000.It's all coming true now.Just look at Shaq's naging injuries the past 2 seasons.Look at his regular season #'s this year.He's not even geting 20 and 10 anymore.Look at his last 2 playoff games against the Bulls where he only had 8 points in game 3 and 16 in game 4.
Also look at how the Heat are feauding now in Miami.Thats one thing I'm glad this years Laker team doesnt have any drama within the team like the 3 peat years .This years Heat team reminds me of the 2004-2005 Lakers who had GP, Mailman, Kobe, and Shaq where they had to much drama going on and failed to win the Championship.

Care to repeat your censored words to me thru a PM?

As for me being a Bandwagoner? Hardly.. If I have been a FAN since I was 6 years old... and now at the age of 32 decided I was fed up with the Lakers and never before that have jumped ship.

Learn the definition of Bandwagon Jumper.20 + years does not constitue a Bandwagon jumper.

Also.. unlike MANY So Called Laker Fans.. I have been to the Forum AND Staples Centre and I live on the East Coast.

I don't consider ANYONE a true fan of a team unless you have seen them play LIVE at home. Like most Cowboy fans who say they are die hard...and don't know where Irving Stadium is.

Think again when you call someone like me a Bandwagon Jumper. When Shaq left, I did not become a Heat Fan. I became a General Basketball Fan. I know what a Bandwagon person is...and you have to jump on another teams sack after getting off your favorite teams....

Come again.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

ok ok. I was just bored. Sorry for playing. Heard it on the radio and thought it was funny. :rofl:
roll.gif

amilton
dRHamilton
dRHamilton

Free Ipod - check it out

Quote:
Very true. Win or Lose, you stick with your team. Just like when people say, I used to be a Bulls fan till MJ and Pippen and them Left. Which means, you were bandwagoning it.....

Truth.

If you stopped being a Laker fan after Shaq left, you weren't a true Laker fan to begin with.

You're definitely not bandwagoning it. But once you start calling yourself a Laker fan again (if that ever happens), then you're bandwagoning it.

Besides, anyone with basketball IQ would know an overweight, aging, and complaining Shaq was not worth being over the cap for the next 5 years.

Just ask Miami.

mofogoat is right, what the hell is shaq doing now other than being fat on game nights? Man hes done, its over for him while Kobe has just begun!
Miami is falling apart, wade aint doing what hes supposed to, shaq is fat and payton wont shut the f*ck up, i even seen him beefin with dwade lol.
Whats goin on in Miami, the only good chance they have at beating Chicago is if Tyson Chandler gets hurt..............uh oh the Heat might advance to the 2nd round guys lol!

HEADS UP :
If anybody needs ZKI in AS colorway or Blk/Wht, I got em 130$ shipped to you. We got full runs @ my store. 8-13, 8-12 in AS.
C O O K # 4 5
[email protected][/email] <<<------- contact me

Hey if anyone wants the mpls zooms, i can get them shipped from Australia where their already released, but they are charging like 245 australian dollars which is about 186 in usd plus shipping. So i would rather wait till they drop but if anyone is intrested, its just a phonecall away.

i dont like that purple panel :rolleyes
eyes.gif
i hope they release his grey joints.. those r 99 times better..really
dat mainstream be sugar-coated and watered down..

can someone tell me the name of kobe's logo...i remeber he said the name on It's The Shoes, but i jus cant remember it.

Also can some1 post a big pick of it ....bigger then this one

http://www.imgdump.net/
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
[email protected]

the logo's name is Kobe's Sheath

i have a feeling the name for his apparel(IZZO) is from his fav. Rap artist Jay-Z cuz I think Kobe's fav. song by Jay-Z is IZZO(Hova)

so Kobe has one pair black/purple with a purple panel, and one with a black panel? Which one* is releasing?

*edit-spelling error

Back
Top Bottom