Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

x2p0yp.jpg

x2p2q0.jpg

x2p343.jpg

x2p3it.jpg

....I like the New Hyperstikes better...the reflector part is hot...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Origin of the IZZO Nickname
During Kobe's Game at the Rucker where He had 15 points 7 assists and 7 boards in the first Half. Second Half got rained out. Boobie Smooth the Politician Refered to Kobe as K to the IZZO then Just IZZO then Three Rings then Kobe's Official Street Ball Nickname Lord Of The Rings
Viewer Dec. '01 to July '02. Proud member since July '02

WAIT THOSE AF1'S ARE RELEASING????? SOME MORE INFO PLEASE... I KNOW THERE WERE A PAIR OF NEON GREEN ONES BUT I NEVER SEEN THOSE.

O and here is a pic on LA times .com....vanessa is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

http://imageshack.us
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
[email protected]

I SUGEST EVERY ONE SIGNS THAT PETITION WE ALL KNOW MRS NASH HASNT DONE ANYTHING EYE OPENING ALL SEASON I MEAN WHAT WILL WE ALL REMEMBER ABOUT THIS SEASON IN 20 YEARS MAYBE THE NBA CHAMPIONS (HOPFULLY THE LAKERS) BUT I KNOW WE WILL ALL REMEMBER WHAT KOBE BRYANT DIDTHAT NIGHT AGAINST THE RAPTORS ILL TELL YOU WHO THAT AWARD BELONGS TO KOBE BRYANT "MR 81"

fyi: AS ZK1 and Blk/Maize ZK1 are $100 on NDC
IN DIRE NEED OF: CG XI sz 10.5-11, Safari AM1 sz 11, Supreme Lows 11, Lebron Hater AF1 10.5-11 and other AF1s... like courir and 3m snakes and things of that nature. yahmean?!!??!

Quote:
so Kobe has one pair black/purple with a purple panel, and one with a black panel? Which one* is releasing?

i hope it's the one with the purple inside panel, the samples had the purple panel
I'm mormon if that matters...

you guys should post in the sports forum
IN DIRE NEED OF: CG XI sz 10.5-11, Safari AM1 sz 11, Supreme Lows 11, Lebron Hater AF1 10.5-11 and other AF1s... like courir and 3m snakes and things of that nature. yahmean?!!??!

^^^whats NDC?
"Michael Jordan...you are simply the standard by which basketball excellence is measured" -David Stern

I hope they release those air force ones, those r sick. But where is the new KOBE gear that was suppose to drop in April?

Raja Bell is the biggest b*tch in the NBA, no way should he be able to play game 6. If he does then the NBA is set up to let Nash and the Suns win to justify Nash getting the MVP. David Stern doesnt want an accused sex offender as the MVP, even though Kobe deserves it.

hey where exactly can you pick up those nike flight jackets like the one kobe, vc, smush etc wears?

got my ZK1 in Black/Maize, thick airs at front and end, just wondering, does 2K5 have zoom air in the front as well?

Hey guys check this out:

"Kobe and Phil, in fact, stunned observers here by making a co-plea to commissioner Stern to spare Bell from suspension."

"We want him out there," Jackson said. "We want their full team out there to play. It's the only way to do it. You have to earn what you win."

They want Bell out there to beat his @#%$!!! lol
Thats sick, and those hyperstrikes are crazy man.

Anyone got a pic of Kobe dustin off his shoulders about that bi*ch foul he commited cause Kobe flew by him?
Or the pic where he tomahawks?

Back
Top Bottom