Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^^^Please keep that in the Sports/Training Forum.

It's hard for people here to get pertinent info on a shoe when people like you throw in stuff like that. There's a HUGE Lakers thread there.

the hyperstrikes with the reflective material seem to look better than the other's
hope they come out somewhere near here
For Sale Pacific VIICLick Here
[email protected]
also the ZK1 limited edtion 81 point game for reatil+shipping holla at me

x2p2q0.jpg

x2p343.jpg

when do the blue ones drop? anyone have any info? the brown ones? never been a big fan of brown/tan, but those are nice!

Does anybody have a picture of the Other Kobe AF1's the ones with the cement print?
WANTED: AJ 1's Black/Red sz.11-12 Please Contact Me if you have any for sale.
e-mail: [email protected]

those are purple? must be the lighting but those look very blue...
i would love some more laker colored AF1s tho, besides the LA ones that have been released already. come on Nike, something for the kids.
IN DIRE NEED OF: CG XI sz 10.5-11, Safari AM1 sz 11, Supreme Lows 11, Lebron Hater AF1 10.5-11 and other AF1s... like courir and 3m snakes and things of that nature. yahmean?!!??!

Lol. It's funny how Kobe want Bell to play, it will be more satisfaction by beating the Suns team with Bell than without. Hopefully their plan dont back fire. Nice hyperstrikes but im not even going to try to get them.
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

i don't think we're gonna see any new PE's. I think he's gonna stick with what he's been wearing

Kobe should have new PE's with bells printed on the sole for this game ahhahah
that would be dope man, i know they would sell out.

I think he'll wear the same colorway that he has been so far for tonight.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

This just came in from ebay! WOW great quality shirt , i love this dri fit thing.

dsc081617up.jpg

and this one ( check out the black/white kobes! )

dsc081627fm.jpg

WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

I would love to see the Lakers rock the MPLS unis tonight w/ the Gray/UNC Blue ZKIs. I ain't that lucky though.
I don't have anything valuable to add, still waiting for 5/24.
On a side note, Go Lakers!
C O O K # 4 5

nice shirt/shoes combo aven. and those kobe af1's are fire
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Back
Top Bottom