Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

like does one say black, and the other say Mamba?
^ Black Mamba is Kobe's nickname... you are correct in what the shoes Thursday said..
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

I knew that was his nickname, but I didn't see the other shoe from the picture a few pages back...thanks for answering my question though, holla....
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

I looked at the picture closer and it says Black Mamba on the one side so im guessing it says that on the other side as well but man that is sick

I hope they come out with that pair with that nickname on it, thats a must cop!!!

^^nasty! and i mean it haha.. i would trade one of my zk1's for a win tonite!! :D lol GO Lakers!!
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

kobe needs some help tonight~ I think any of us can play his teammates on lakers since they are useless! come on! lakers do something at the second half

[email protected]
AIM: ShoutJrLee

i can see the 5 pages of "OMG THE LAKERS LOST IM SO SAD" already.

but seriously i am REALLY depressed they lost how did we not win up 3-1???

^^^ its chris kaman.

back to shoes i rocked my black/maize today for balling and i broke every neck in the gym. it was pretty funny. some other guy was wearing his AS's but no one seemed to notice. when someone from his team came up to me and was like "damn those are some nice kicks" i said "yeah i like the like AS's he (pointing to that guy)'s wearing too." and apparently half of them didnt even notice. guess that settle which of the two is better.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

since the lakers lost,does this mean the kobes will drop to 80 bucks??

one quick note.. before the game they said..... or will the lakers go home,and they showed kobe wearing the number 24... and kobe also ended the game with 24... so does this mean its for real???or is it some bad luck coincidence????
NASH = GARBAGE = STUFF KOBE CHEWED AND SPIT OUT!!!!!

I dont know why you all believe Curly in everything he says, I been lookin at this post for awhile
he has said alotta things that never really happened, like the clothing line in April, I never saw anything big dropped, and about this Playoff quickstrike, he said it before the first round started and tonight the first round ended, I dont see anything happening too.
I dont mean to offend you Curly fans, if something happens like Curly says, I'd be happy for all of us.

^ he said some of the clothing line would drop in april and some did, he said the so called QS will drop in the summer, is it the summer?
I'm mormon if that matters...

not hating...but there is a possibility that curly really doesnt know any info that is not available to the public. Maybe, just maybe, curly just asked nike reps about info, then reported it here. then, he makes some educated assumptions, and if they dont come true, he can always say its pushed back or scrapped. just maybe...

I kind of agree. Much of what he says is just general information...not much specific information is given.

Quote:
I dont know why you all believe Curly in everything he says, I been lookin at this post for awhile

Curly has more inside information and knowledge about what is going on with Kobe's shoes/apparel than you and 98.9% of all NT members; show some respect :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
Curly has more inside information and knowledge about what is going on with Kobe's shoes/apparel than you and 98.9% of all NT members; show some respect

I'm not trying to hate either but what inside info has he really given us? He didn't even say anything about the black/maizes when it was a mystery, we had to find out about them the week of the release date. Hopefully this quickstrike is a reality but even that info has been very vague.

Quote:
Yo guys look at these sick colorways for the Zoom Kobes:

cgi.ebay.ca/Nike-Zoom-Kob...dZViewItem

hahahahahaha

Those looks like the Shoe that Kobe wore during the All Star game.

smh at those dissing curly..

since day one of this post he's been dropping info. before anyone even had any idea what the zk1s looked like he was there with valuable info. just look through the first few pages of this post and you'll see

Quote:
Curly has more inside information and knowledge about what is going on with Kobe's shoes/apparel than you and 98.9% of all NT members; show some respect

Well I remember specifically Curly saying that an abundance of Kobe appearel would hit stores the week after Thanksgiving last year and that never happened. I saved up my cash for awhile expecting a Kobe line and it still hasn't happened. But other than that he's been pretty accurate with the kicks info.

yeah man...there was supposed to be apperal
before chrismas, after christmas, before the shoe release, a couple weeks after the shoe release, spring 06, and summer 06.....
That's my word

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom