Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
I don't consider ANYONE a true fan of a team unless you have seen them play LIVE at home.

...Thats not the first time I've heard someone say that. Which budged me a little harded to take that trip to Cali, next season....holla...I've been to NY to see the Lakeshow, I went to the Wachovia Center, and I even went to the Meadowlands to see the Lakers...Only one more place to go...Cali. Oh I'm from Philly...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
I don't consider ANYONE a true fan of a team unless you have seen them play LIVE at home.

well i live in mexico and i consider myself one of the Lakers biggest fan, and of course Kobes.....
'hunt me, or be hunted'

Quote:
I don't consider ANYONE a true fan of a team unless you have seen them play LIVE at home

Yeah I don't really agree with that since some people dont even live anywhere near their favorite teams. I live in Canada but I have seen the Lakers play once at the Great Western Forum.
[/b]

Quote:
I don't consider ANYONE a true fan of a team unless you have seen them play LIVE at home

I live in Malaysia and I flew all the way to LA for the launching of Kobe's shoes and to catch 2 Laker games!!! =P

and I also waited like 14 hours just to get a not so close look at Kobe.. disappointed he didnt sign.. but was happy just to see him and buy his shoes.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

BANANAS

Quote:

there is no way ther are a ton of people in this world that are greater laker fans then you will ever be and a lot of them arent fortunate to have tickets i am not a laker fan and never will be one im a kings fan but as big of a kobe fan as you can get but going to games has nothing to do with what type of fan you are its how much money you have

I agree with the whole you DONT have to go to a Lakers home game in order to be a "true" fan which I am and have never been to a home game only cause I live in Chicago. But can we please move on this is suppose to be about shoes not home games.

nice shorts. as for laker fan comment, yeah NO. even though ive been to a ton of laker home games, that doesnt mean anything. i know a lot of people who are bandwagoners that go to a ton of games. does that make them a bigger fan than the guy who stays up against the time zone to watch every sec of the blowout win in the first quarter against the boring knicks or whatever. i dont think so. to me, i think the real laker fans were the ones that stayed during these last few days and during the first year without shaq. a fan can only be judged by his actions during his teams roughest times. anyone can cheer for a team thast the favorite to win a championship. takes a man to wear his laker jersey to school (me) the monday after they get burned on the road and finish off a loss of a 3-1 series lead. all the guys that were cheering "GO LAKERS KOBES SO TIGHT" after he hit that shot were like "wow lakers suck take that jersey off" so its like yeah get off you bandwagoner.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Curly, can you give us more info about the QS, i just can't wait to cop a Lakers colourway ZK1, please.....

Boy did you guys run with that. But If its your opinion.. I respect it. Just as my comment was my opinion.

However, personal attacks and name calling aren't necessary. But for the sake of those who couldn't follow what i was saying and why, I will let it slide. It's too much to try and explain one's thinking to certain folks.

I said TRUE Fan. I don't need to fight for the title. I know who I am and what team I like and dislike.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

I thought I saw someone here say that Kobe had some PEs that say black mamba on them.

Anyone have pics?

i hope they release the REAL 81 point game shoe as the QS
"Michael Jordan...you are simply the standard by which basketball excellence is measured" -David Stern

DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS NOTICE THIS, BUT

I think the Black/Purple AZK1's that are coming out during Summer has the same kind of leather that the ALL-STAR AZK1's had...is a lil cheaper in quality than than the PEBBLE-LEATHER that that Black/Maize and Black/Whites have

CHECK IT:
574699822jz.jpg

as you can see it's the same smooth easy-to-crease leather as the ALL-STAR AZK1's...I'll still cop though

I like that colorway for them especially with the different color on the left sides of the shoes.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Do anyone elses zoom kobe I all stars scuff easily on the toe box , mine seem to have scuffed easily after a couple of wears

The all star ZK1's do scuff easily.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Back
Top Bottom