Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

24th for the release date.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

So the Laker QS curly was talking about was 2k5s? Anyone else feel cheated? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

amilton
dRHamilton
dRHamilton

Free Ipod - check it out

whats goin on yall......since all(or most of us) are kobe fans.....i jus wanted to share this pic of me and the man himself....it was crazy!
88578335908_0_ALB.jpg

jus decided to change it......since im new here are we able to delete the messages that we write on the post?

So I guess this is it huh. We got the white/grey, black/purple, then the olympic color, then all black. All these colors and Nike couldn't even put out a purple/gold color :smh:
nono.gif
. Oh well maybe Nike will get it right next year for the zoom Kobe 2's. A little disappointed with the colors and the lack of creativity on NIke's part, but overrall it's still a great shoe.

wsup to all the new people. thats a nice kobe collection up there ^^. the new 2k5's are straight fire but i must resist. i had the same feeling with the black/white, but the thought of breaking out fresh MPLS held me back on that. gotta think of those MPLS again here. MPLS will be my 3rd pair, i seriously love this shoe. the MPLS will be the first that im not using in the gym though
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
since im new here are we able to delete the messages that we write on the post?

You are always able to edit your own post in a live going thread.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson

Just got my MPLS in the mail today. The UPS guy came baring gifts. Man these ZK1's are CRAZY! The quality is just amazing and the suede is soft and looks tight.

I agree, quality seems to be good with these.
New Jersey Nets

MY FIRST POST!! woohoo
ok well im a die hard fan of lakers/kobe
i just got the MPLS ZK1 but it hasnt arrived...

welcome to all of you new guys, and meazy619 where did you take that pic with kobe??? thas crazy, congrats
'hunt me, or be hunted'

Im also interested in seeing the picture but it doesn't work for me either.
New Jersey Nets

I wish the MPLS would have been a Flint Grey/Varsity Purple colorway. Guess its just the Black/Maize and Black/White's for me.

It's not that surprising to me that the white/purple-black or grey/yellow (or purple)-white aren't getting released.

These three colorways were just color swaps of the released versions that he couldn't wear. Since the All-Stars and MPLS colorways don't fit his regular jerseys, they just switched the colors.

You can tell because a lot of them probably have the same markings - such as "All-Star," or other unique features. Or so I'm guessing.

But anyway, since they are just "swaps" of released colors, they probably weren't ever considered to be put out themselves. Even if Kobe did score 81 in one of them.

Back
Top Bottom