Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

I like these. Don't know if I'll cop tho, releases are coming too fast for my pockets.

Anyone getting these at all? not many people talking about them..
Yea, I definitely think ppl will be copping them, probably even more when they go on sale in a few months... depending on availability.

There's just Zero Hype on them historically and no recent updates, so there's not much to talk about until release date.

This is probably the first SOLO Thread a Kobe Venomenon shoe has had... so that's gotta count for something! 
nthat.gif

I'm in the market for these on Friday. I'm sure they'll be easy to get depending on your market. I'll probably call a few HOH this weekend to see since they generally get the only Kobe stuff around here.

I'm SURE I'll get a genius that thinks I'm talking about preludes though. :rolleyes

Lol my only hope is to get em at the employee store if they dont get em

I will be waiting till these go on heavy discount

I'm in the market for these on Friday. I'm sure they'll be easy to get depending on your market. I'll probably call a few HOH this weekend to see since they generally get the only Kobe stuff around here.

I'm SURE I'll get a genius that thinks I'm talking about preludes though.
eyes.gif
Yeah I'm hoping to pick these up in store.  Will probably check with some spots this week.  It'd be nice if they weren't HOH exclusive but who knows.

Yeah I'm guessing these aren't HOH but aren't as much of a wide release as we hope.

I'm curious about the blade traction on indoor courts though. I've never had any XDR or other outdoor traction indoors :nerd:

Yeah I'm guessing these aren't HOH but aren't as much of a wide release as we hope.

I'm curious about the blade traction on indoor courts though. I've never had any XDR or other outdoor traction indoors
nerd.gif
Wondering this as well, as I'll be testing them out indoors at first here in MN.  No outdoor hoops currently since it's currently -4 out 
sick.gif

This particular outsole looks like it would do alright indoors.  Others with the blade traction pattern have looked a lot beefier (if that makes any sense)

If I can get these off Swoosh they're an instant cop..if I can't get the Kobe II Preludes..

My focus is on acquiring all of the prelude pack shoes..so far 1 down 7 to go..

New Shots...  
nthat.gif

*UPDATE:

- Carbon Fiber embedded in the Heel

- Flywire

- Glow-In-The-Dark Outsole

I'm SOLD. COPPED.

Last edited:
Ended up getting them from kickscrew. very noice shoe. I like the tip of it especially.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. From the pics the toe doesn't glow but I'm sold already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom