Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

what do you mean by "the materials aren't as hard as the 8's"? I thought this shoe was suppose to be a more beefed up version of the 8 as it was designed for outdoor use? 
By touch they feel soft. The 8's have that hard fuse underneath the mesh. These you can push on the sides and what not. Try them on you will know what i'm talking about.

Purple and volt venoms. Copped from FTL with 15% discount. Have to say they look better in actual, will see how they feel after playing in them tomorrow.

Nice! I might dabble in a little something right now.
You can also use the Foot Action code-CP343BB3 for $25 off and Eastbay has $20 off LKS137C2 but that brings it out to $109 dlvd.Will probably cop the powder blues next. Really like this shoe. Shame this thread is dying.

You can also use the Foot Action code-CP343BB3 for $25 off and Eastbay has $20 off LKS137C2 but that brings it out to $109 dlvd.Will probably cop the powder blues next. Really like this shoe. Shame this thread is dying.
Just too much stuff coming out these get push aside. But was planning to cop. No drama in these Venomenons.

Easy Cop is def a good thing. I wear what I like and not hype. I just remember everyone was excited when they announced the release of these and now not so much. Oh well, more for the people who actually like and wear the shoe.

Played in them last week, copped this pair because i hoop outdoors. The outsoles are really durable after my games i clean them up it looks as good as new. Cushion wise like the rest said its nothing like the 8's, specially if u like the springy feel from the lunarlon, works fine for me since im not high flying and i kind of like the response from the tougher mid sole. Great shoe to hoop in for the price, other issues i experience was minimal heel slippage(was able to tighten my lace after breaking in, so no issues) and some ankle scuffing cos i wore really low socks.

nice pickup man. Im hoping to join you by copping the electric green pair. Has anyone seen pics of the new cw that is gonna come out soon?

Love this YOTH colorway.  Went ahead and copped another size 13 this morning.Can't beat $100 dlvd. Also, going to try to grab the blues and purple.Any word on a release date for the GREY pair. Definitely want those. These shoes are so comfortable and clean.

i say wait for these. should be end of the month. 

look like EM instead of those shiny fuse finish.

Wow tough choice between the Kobe 9 and the Venom kung fu.  I'd take the venoms over the Kobe 9.  The design is much more interesting.  Maybe it's because I've been waiting for the venoms for much longer.

i say wait for these. should be end of the month.

look like EM instead of those shiny fuse finish.
Will ef cop

Wow tough choice between the Kobe 9 and the Venom kung fu.  I'd take the venoms over the Kobe 9.  The design is much more interesting.  Maybe it's because I've been waiting for the venoms for much longer.
I will take both. Just so happens my work $5,500 bonus comes that same week. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom