Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

LOL. never use running shoes for ball dude. very minimal lateral support.
the 6s really do squeak after some breaking in. here's a thing though...
just last weekend, my chaos 5 squeaked! it took around 8 months to break
the outsole? LOL. but I'm glad they finally did. haha
After only 5-6 (1hour) games my V's outsole had broken in and squeaked pretty good. 
VI's arriving next week, let's see how many hours they need to squeak
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

LOL. never use running shoes for ball dude. very minimal lateral support.
the 6s really do squeak after some breaking in. here's a thing though...
just last weekend, my chaos 5 squeaked! it took around 8 months to break
the outsole? LOL. but I'm glad they finally did. haha
After only 5-6 (1hour) games my V's outsole had broken in and squeaked pretty good. 
VI's arriving next week, let's see how many hours they need to squeak
happy.gif

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

How does the outsole that squeaks look like?
I'll post a pic maybe next week? or before the week ends... going on vacation so I don't know when
I'll have time. but I'll post pics...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

How does the outsole that squeaks look like?
I'll post a pic maybe next week? or before the week ends... going on vacation so I don't know when
I'll have time. but I'll post pics...
nerd.gif

i'll post a pic later tonight. you know, for someone whose handle is "th3answ3r" you sure do have a lot of questions.

i'll post a pic later tonight. you know, for someone whose handle is "th3answ3r" you sure do have a lot of questions.

lmao cbfpunch... i'm sure someone's said that a few times before too.... i wanted to say the same but i decided i'd let the kid slide... haha

lmao cbfpunch... i'm sure someone's said that a few times before too.... i wanted to say the same but i decided i'd let the kid slide... haha

lol^ first post hating on me. shoes with herringbone patterns are pretty sick. they squeak outdoors and you dont even have to break them in. the shoes really nice, i dont know why everyone just assumes kobes have bad ankle support. also dislike people who say they weigh the same as the 5's like the weight is all that matters with the shoe. imo this shoe just set a new bar for uniqueness. you look at the shoe and you just know it is kobe bryant.

lol^ first post hating on me. shoes with herringbone patterns are pretty sick. they squeak outdoors and you dont even have to break them in. the shoes really nice, i dont know why everyone just assumes kobes have bad ankle support. also dislike people who say they weigh the same as the 5's like the weight is all that matters with the shoe. imo this shoe just set a new bar for uniqueness. you look at the shoe and you just know it is kobe bryant.

regarding the weight, they really are similar to the Vs... But in other aspects...
it's a whole different ball game man.

regarding the weight, they really are similar to the Vs... But in other aspects...
it's a whole different ball game man.

here are my squeaky soles for those requesting.

love these...
photo0275o.jpg

photo0274u.jpg

photo0273.jpg

photo0272w.jpg

photo0271w.jpg

photo0270l.jpg

photo0276q.jpg

sorry for the crappy celly pics.
eek.gif

another thing, I was shocked because my friend's zkv squeaks when we were playing..
and he just got those...
indifferent.gif

here are my squeaky soles for those requesting.

love these...
photo0275o.jpg

photo0274u.jpg

photo0273.jpg

photo0272w.jpg

photo0271w.jpg

photo0270l.jpg

photo0276q.jpg

sorry for the crappy celly pics.
eek.gif

another thing, I was shocked because my friend's zkv squeaks when we were playing..
and he just got those...
indifferent.gif

i'm late with the pics but beggars can't be choosers 
laugh.gif

anyway, here are the pics of my del sols with some comparison pics next to my DS chinas.

dsc00417ss.jpg
forefoot of del sols
dsc00418as.jpg
heel of del sols
dsc00419k.jpg
forefoot of del sol (left) and china (right)
dsc00420yk.jpg
heel of del sol (left) and china (right)
dsc00421r.jpg
close-up of forefoot of del sol
dsc00423ye.jpg
close-up of forefoot of china
dsc00422j.jpg
close-up of heel of del sol
dsc00424fb.jpg
close-up of heel of china

so, as you can probably tell, i'm on my toes most of the time which is why there's more wear-and-tear in that area. i've been playing in my del sols weekly for 2-4 hours per session since they released.

i'm late with the pics but beggars can't be choosers 
laugh.gif

anyway, here are the pics of my del sols with some comparison pics next to my DS chinas.

dsc00417ss.jpg
forefoot of del sols
dsc00418as.jpg
heel of del sols
dsc00419k.jpg
forefoot of del sol (left) and china (right)
dsc00420yk.jpg
heel of del sol (left) and china (right)
dsc00421r.jpg
close-up of forefoot of del sol
dsc00423ye.jpg
close-up of forefoot of china
dsc00422j.jpg
close-up of heel of del sol
dsc00424fb.jpg
close-up of heel of china

so, as you can probably tell, i'm on my toes most of the time which is why there's more wear-and-tear in that area. i've been playing in my del sols weekly for 2-4 hours per session since they released.

appreciate the pictures. ill wear em some more and see if they squeak. after you guys play, when you put your hand in the shoe, is it warm? mine isn't wet, but its awfully warm.

appreciate the pictures. ill wear em some more and see if they squeak. after you guys play, when you put your hand in the shoe, is it warm? mine isn't wet, but its awfully warm.

WTH? Have you vever worn basketball shoes before? How old are you? I understand some trepidation about spending money on signature shoes, but every day you have some other ridiculous question about how this shoe performs. You have bought the shoe, play in the shoe, enjoy the shoe, but quit questioning if the shoe performs the "right" way. Does it work for you? Then it is a good shoe. Sometimes I think this is what's wrong with reviewing shoes - everyone wants to make sure they have the "perfect" shoe, where before you bought what felt good in the store and wore it to the ground. Seriously, answ3r, wear them out and go with it.

WTH? Have you vever worn basketball shoes before? How old are you? I understand some trepidation about spending money on signature shoes, but every day you have some other ridiculous question about how this shoe performs. You have bought the shoe, play in the shoe, enjoy the shoe, but quit questioning if the shoe performs the "right" way. Does it work for you? Then it is a good shoe. Sometimes I think this is what's wrong with reviewing shoes - everyone wants to make sure they have the "perfect" shoe, where before you bought what felt good in the store and wore it to the ground. Seriously, answ3r, wear them out and go with it.

Originally Posted by duke4005

sorry for asking

Back
Top Bottom