Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

Tried the 5 insole in the 6, GREAT improvement on the fit IMO
pimp.gif

^

no tears yet. I think these would prove to be more durable than the Vs... had issues with those. but these still look great even
after playing in them a lot...

with sizing questions, I suggest going true to your size.

^

no tears yet. I think these would prove to be more durable than the Vs... had issues with those. but these still look great even
after playing in them a lot...

with sizing questions, I suggest going true to your size.

I tried on the Vs (never bought them) and while traction seems a lot better, the Vs seem completely stiff.

Still hate the fact VI's traction is complete crap, otherwise I love it.

I tried on the Vs (never bought them) and while traction seems a lot better, the Vs seem completely stiff.

Still hate the fact VI's traction is complete crap, otherwise I love it.

i agree.  when i run around, my feet are sliding on the hardwood.  when i tried doing cuts, i could not get a firm place on the ground. 
heres a pic of the hole in my outrigger.  theres brown cotton coming out of it but you cant see it. 
4d82628608a5ca09106cae704e3f74f5f70c5622_r.jpg

i agree.  when i run around, my feet are sliding on the hardwood.  when i tried doing cuts, i could not get a firm place on the ground. 
heres a pic of the hole in my outrigger.  theres brown cotton coming out of it but you cant see it. 
4d82628608a5ca09106cae704e3f74f5f70c5622_r.jpg

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Has anyone experienced their Kobe VI ripping or tearing? The scales might prove to be pretty durable.
I have not ripped the upper, that part seems to be holding up fine. But I have torn the midsole. Check out the outer part of the midsole on my soon-to-be-exchanged del sols. Shoes lasted about two months of playing 2-3x per week before ripping. Still, way better than the V for both performance and durability (ripped 3 pairs, only a week or two of use for each pair before ripping). Anyone else have this happen to their ZKVI? I am 5'11" and 170 lbs.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Has anyone experienced their Kobe VI ripping or tearing? The scales might prove to be pretty durable.
I have not ripped the upper, that part seems to be holding up fine. But I have torn the midsole. Check out the outer part of the midsole on my soon-to-be-exchanged del sols. Shoes lasted about two months of playing 2-3x per week before ripping. Still, way better than the V for both performance and durability (ripped 3 pairs, only a week or two of use for each pair before ripping). Anyone else have this happen to their ZKVI? I am 5'11" and 170 lbs.

damn.... either someone was digging at your midsoles or your first steps/lateral steps are stronger than anyone elses lol

damn.... either someone was digging at your midsoles or your first steps/lateral steps are stronger than anyone elses lol

oh boy, that looks ugly...

i've been balling hard in one of my IDs and i don't have a problem yet. i hope they don't rip...

oh boy, that looks ugly...

i've been balling hard in one of my IDs and i don't have a problem yet. i hope they don't rip...

the midsole looks like some ran a rambo knife through it, but your outsole traction looks squeaky clean O___O

the midsole looks like some ran a rambo knife through it, but your outsole traction looks squeaky clean O___O

Probably right at the edge of the carbon fiber plate huh? Mine are still going strong after two months, but I am just waiting on something...

Probably right at the edge of the carbon fiber plate huh? Mine are still going strong after two months, but I am just waiting on something...

I play with my kobe V's a lot and never experienced such a thing! Maybe the VI's have lower quality or you have one explosive first step! Now those things are really ripped! Goodness!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom