Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

Im in the virtual waiting room ala Laser IV release. Now if only someone puts up that link again to get past it.......lol

That's it! I'm bout to go out for lunch, when I come back I better not still be in the waiting room.
laugh.gif

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsmone8QQhtZ-1

How are you guys in the waiting room, I keep clicking on the bundle, and it's just showing them to me, no link or anything.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

im waiting it out, but i have a feeling all its doing is refreshing at a 2 minute interval. :frown:

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (82+)[/b]​

dang i been waitin for 1o minutes and it brought me to a page can't be displayed any1 else havin probs so i jus refreshed it.

Since this is nikebasketball, I have a feeling there is no link to it. The page will just change when you get there. I wouldn't refresh though. They may have some waiting line thing. Somebody post up a screen shot if they actually get in.
<-------- Hoos>Chokies

I don't know what yall are doin but I'm in Lebron's crib. You know he got a toy hummer and a fridge full of sprite!
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

^^ that threw me off too. But remember you have to use the invitation they sent via email to enter

how many yall gettin what size, 11.5 here.
I was the youngest of four, pops couldn't take it no more
Stayed together for the kids they couldn't fake it no more
Left me naked in the streets I had to take me a course
Not only made me a man, it made me a BOSS
METHODMAN STOLE WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!!!

well, i was already logged in (this morning) and as soon as i went to nikebball it put me in the waiting room.

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (82+)[/b]​

we don't need to worry about the size yet we need to worry about getting pass the wiating room

Any bets on how many pages this goes? I'm going with 30 by 5pm ET.
<-------- Hoos>Chokies

I already got in once, then I hit refresh and it went back to the virtual line. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Tarheel
David Noel[/b]
"Leader of the Heels in 06"​

Back
Top Bottom