Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

just got mine, wasn't even gonna buy them until I seen the beast come out. anyhow I'm keepin mine.

all goods sizes are now gone :rofl:
roll.gif

s 12-29,VINTAGE STUFF REEBOK preseason Emmit Smith sz 13 & FILA STACKHOUSE MID 1996 SICK! both $9.99[/url][/center]

Looks like they will be out soon. Firefox worked for me when the link went up. I wonder how many pairs of size 6-8 and 14-18 they made? I remember last year when I finally got in I could have copped a 7.5. I was like, no way, those won't go for anything. Later that week I see size 7.5s go for $400. Let's just say I was heated.
[/b][/center]

9-11.5 are all gone. Firefox worked fine for me.
i'm the boogyman
AND I'M COMING TO GETCHA​

8.5-12 gone . . .
s 12-29,VINTAGE STUFF REEBOK preseason Emmit Smith sz 13 & FILA STACKHOUSE MID 1996 SICK! both $9.99[/url][/center]

I got my 11.5 pretty easy right at 3:00 ..... when I finally got through from the waiting room, I just refreshed and it let me buy 'em. Hopefully everybody will get their pairs, but at 3 per customer, they will sell out FAST.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

No they gave a 11 dollar off thing cuz 2nd day shipping is 11 dollars but people are doing 1-3 which is less so they get 11 off the total. id unno but i got my two.. wow i woulda gotten 10.5 but i used damn safari and they only worked on mozsillia and ie... note to self.. never use safari. ever.. again for a release
Rio AmericanoH.S
Class of 08'
aim-LeBron23Roots

I GOT 4 PAIRS PAID ONLY 1000. IM NOT A RESELLER OR HYPEBEAST BUT I HAVE ALMOST ALL THE BRONS AND I WANT TO KEEP GETTIN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IF HIS CAREER KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND HE PUTS UP MJ NUMBERS BY THE TIME HE REACHES 20 SHOES IF U HAVE A NICE FULL DS COLLECT U CAN MAKE A COUPLE HUNDRED THOUSAND JUST LIKE WHEN I SAW A GUY ON EBAY SELL ALL THE JAYS EVER FOR 800+ GS LAST YEAR.

Shipment #1

Ship to: justin ashby
n street
lancaster, PA 17602

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
LBRN05 LEBRON BUNDLE
BROWN
1 @ $250.00 Each = $250.00

Product Subtotal = $250.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $0.00

Promotional Savings For This Shipment Of: ($11.00)

Grand Total: $250.00
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $250.00

Total Promotional Savings Of: ($11.00) LeBron Free Shipping: ($11.00)

Your order number is:

Shipment #1

Ship to: ASHBY
n street
lancaster, PA 17602

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
LBRN05 LEBRON BUNDLE
BROWN

LBRN05 LEBRON BUNDLE
BROWN

LBRN05 LEBRON BUNDLE
BROWN

Product Subtotal = $750.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $0.00

Grand Total: $750.00
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $750.00

looking for laney 5s,cg9s,any 6s for trade or to buy.
dakidamazing1 on aim.
trying to get rid of cg4s. baby blue low 18s, red black low 11s,oly7s.

I'm doing the same as well. If they put them up I'll get two pairs, if not saves me from paying over $480 if I would have bought two packages.

"IF" ever they re-release them on the 31st, I won't have any problem copping another pair w/out the shirt and belt...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Damm you would figure that more than 75% of your customers are not highclass or should I say "RICH" so quikstriking this to much loved lebron fans right after CHRISTMAS is the most stupidest thing to do,,,, guess NIKE dont give a about thier main market of customers do they????? :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

IMMORTAL ICONS= 2PAC SHAKUR (KING of RAP)
MICHAEL JORDAN (Nuff said)
DEION SANDERS (Prime time baby)
HULK HOGAN (Whatcha gonna do Brother?)
VIDA GUERRA (My wifey and a GODDESS)
" I unDS ON RELEASE DAY"

^^ so you are a reseller? anyways, i got my pair finally. thanks all of you from niketalk helpin me out
aim: wi1lsays

selling...
ds aj ice x sz 10
ds aj flint xiii sz 10, 10.5

I TOOK THE NUMBER OUT OF MY ADDY. I USED 2 DIFF CCS WITH DIFF NAMES. I USED MY DADS AND MINE. IT SAID LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER NOT HOUSEHOLD.

IM NOT REALLY A RESELLER BUT I DO PLAN ON GETTIN RID OF MY SHOES IN MY LATER YEARS.

I WORK AS ASSISTANT MANAGER AT LIDS AND AT PEPPER RIDGE FARM ALSO. I WORK 80+ HOURS A WEEK. I EARN MY SHOE SPENDING MONEY. IM FAR FROM RICH
BEEN IN THE JORDAN GAME SINCE THE AGE OF 10 DAYS. 1986 BABY

Mr Amazing. Your order has a good chance of being cancelled. You used the same address.

I didn't get my free shipping. Maybe it will come later.
[/b][/center]

I CALLED A NIKE REP BEFORE ORDERING MY 4TH PAIR HE SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME THAT AS LONG AS I DONT USE THE SAME BILLING NAME OR SAME CREDIT CARD THAT IT WAS FINE AND IT WOULD NOT GET CANCELLED.

my fault bro. i always type in caps. i wasnt yelling at you or nothing. But i also hate resellers as much as the next person

All the sz.12's Gone? The size is still on the list like its there but you it comes back as configuration not available.
Want 30% of Nextels monthly rate plan and flat rate discounts on the phones? Get at me. New nextel ppl or ppl adding a new line only. $259 for the i930.

Back
Top Bottom