Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

justin ashby
n reservoir street
lancaster, PA 17602

i hope nobody comes to your crib and robs you..... take you address off the internet.
[/center]
[/b]
Code:
    ...:::New Orleans East, Louisiana:::...

MR AMAZING1,

Did you really have to tell us what you do for living?

-----------------------

"justin ashby
n reservoir street
lancaster, PA 17602"

Cool, thanks! :wink:
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: [email protected][/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T GET FREE SHIPPING:

You can go talk to a shopping assistant on Niketown and give them your order number. The lady told me it would appear on my next statement.
[/b][/center]

@#%$ nike...
i order 3 pairs size 7.5 but the the nke rep told me my order are 8.5 @#%$ nike mess up my order...

I didnt see it as a big deal and im not one of them guys that hides everything. its not a big deal if i say where i work or put my street address up on the net. nothings gonna happen.
BEEN IN THE JORDAN GAME SINCE THE AGE OF 10 DAYS. 1986 BABY

Hmm..not too bad...they fit like a .5 smaller so wearing 8.5 is not really that big...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

i talked to the rude dena on nike chat they told me there was a glitch on shipping so it will be refunded and everyone should get them Dec 30. hope that helps. Also..
Mr amazing? How did you get tax free order? I payed 63 bucks of tax!

i placed two orders, the nike rep told me that i would be fine using the same cc with the same name when ordereing two packages. I just had to have them shipped to two different addresses

You could have avoided the hassle because it allowed you to buy upto 3 bundles for 1 transaction...

Kicks 4 Trade

i order 7.5 but nike say i order 8.5 so who wants size 8.5 ????i need size 7.5 who can trade???? nike mess up my order ......

Quote:
I WORK AS ASSISTANT MANAGER AT LIDS AND AT PEPPER RIDGE FARM ALSO. I WORK 80+ HOURS A WEEK. I EARN MY SHOE SPENDING MONEY. IM FAR FROM RICH

lids is frickin dope. let me know if you guys ever get in the oregon donald duck front to back hat. been looking for the hat in my size but to no avail...

whats up with my lids/hatworld memebers card expiring? dude who sold it to me said it was a lifetime thing? :lol:
laugh.gif

FS: Size 12 Jordans, Nikes, Adidas, Converse, And reebok Answers. Click here!

i live in pa i dont know if that had something to do with it
BEEN IN THE JORDAN GAME SINCE THE AGE OF 10 DAYS. 1986 BABY

You really can't compare these to the Laser 4's. The rumor was there were 6000 pairs of 4's, compared to only 1000 pairs of these.

Plus, the Jumpman23 site was a disaster area. No one could order the package. That is why it took so long for all the shoes to be sold. This actually went pretty smoothly.
i'm the boogyman
AND I'M COMING TO GETCHA​

^ I had a different response...ALL LBJ3 Bundles will be delivered on the 12/30 no matter what shipping you chose..

Kicks 4 Trade

Here's my chat log...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina: Size 9.5 was ordered.
dOubleO: Thanks, btw..will all the LBJ3 Bundles be shipped via 2-day?
Sabrina: Yes, they will be delivered on 12/30.
dOubleO: Thanks, coz I tried adding the 2 day shipping but it was charging me like 11 dollars so I just opted for the Free Ground shipping..so this will be via 2 day still?
Sabrina: All orders are being shipped out to be received on 12/30. No shipping charge will be added.

Kicks 4 Trade

damn ..... i just called nike and confirm my order and they give me differ answer from nike chat ... nike chat said i order 3 paris of 8.5 and nike phone said 3 pairs 7.5 ..... who should i believe????

you can also get the t shirt on NTD for 25 bucks, so I guess the shirt won't sell as much if you break the bundle to sell on eBay

Back
Top Bottom