Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

Damn package is $270, the things I spend my money on...smh.

Anyways, ordered an 8.5 right now even tho i'm a size 9-9.5, hopefully they'll fit or i'll just swap with someone.

F/S: AJ 14s $110/LASER 4s/BRED 11/LBJ /MELO/AJ 1-XX/ [/b]CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

:smh:
nono.gif
at the guys posting the ndc screen caps on ebay...

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
{ at the guys posting the ndc screen caps on ebay...
I agree. But I think it will get them less money. If I were buying I would not take a chance and buy from some dude who has screen caps up. I hope my 500+ feedback helps me :smile:
smile.gif

[/b][/center]

wow $250 for these. After tax $270 i'll be putting that towards some white/gold
and put the other amount towards then all-star colorway. As long as they dont do this bundle crud again
MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at thanks much

The things people would do to make 40-50 bucks max, its riciculous.

Just buy the damn shoes because you like them, not because they are limited.

F/S: AJ 14s $110/LASER 4s/BRED 11/LBJ /MELO/AJ 1-XX/ [/b]CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

This is what I want to know...?

If there were a 1000 Bundles.. apparently MANY people who ordered the last of the shoes, were stuck with Belts and Shirts that weren't their size.

Can anyone in this boat confirm?

Size 11 here
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

its funny how people say blah blah blah resellers its not worth it to make 40-50 bucks and right under they have a link to sell some of their shoes for some dough. |I
tired.gif

werent the white/blue 20-5-5 supposeldy limited to 1000 pairs? The same shoes that were up on the site for months? The same shoes that are now for sale in the outlets? I have a feeloing this will be the same deal......I was just able to order a bundle, 3 hours later....if it was really that limited, I doubt that size 13 would still have been there

I wonder why they try to hype this lil package like that.
[/b]​

Quote:
I was just able to order a bundle, 3 hours later....if it was really that limited, I doubt that size 13 would still have been there

Apparently this is true... I just checked and there are many REAL big sizes and Real small sizes left...

I guess if your trying to resell the sizes to resell are 9 - 12 Everything else is still there just about....

Oh well... I think there aren;t many out there with those real small feet or real big feet..

Happy New Year
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

is it me? the only size i saw that wasn't availabe was 10.....and the shirts and belts and everything has a nice size range.....i just ordered.

These ebay auctions are funny, the only auction that I honestly think people will be on are the ones at retail and the one starting lower than retail. The guy trying to sell the package for $264 plus $35 shipping is comical, but hey if someone bids congrats.

i think i was one of the first ones that got my orders in. after waiting on the "virtual waiting room" screen for like 10 minutes. it automatically refreshed and went back to the nikebasketball.com screen. from there, i remembered they had a special feature for the bday package under the meet the lebrons challenge. quickly went back to that screen and managed to buy from there. :smile:.. I HOPE THESE WILL BE LIMITED. cant wait to get these.
b![/center]

did anyone just order a size 9.5, 10.5 or 11 cause the sizes were up i kept getting a server message from NIKE.

Quote:
If there were a 1000 Bundles.. apparently MANY people who ordered the last of the shoes, were stuck with Belts and Shirts that weren't their size.
I think they make a bunch of the tees and shirts so they have enough to go around.
[/b][/center]

Back
Top Bottom