Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

well hopefully everyone that wants them gets them I'm passing. even though i was tempted a couple of minutes ago when i had my size in the cart. they preatty much have a fsr but no 9's or 11;s and act quick when you get there. Good luck to all and nike needs to fix their online releases you think they would have this whole online launch down by now.
MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at thanks much

Quote:
I am jumping for joy with these money makers...

I'll really be shocked if anybody makes over $100 bucks off these....I hear stories about the black b-days re-selling for a good amount, but I think those were very special cases

ah well good luck to those tryin to re-sell, and congrats to those that got 'em cause they like 'em
[/b]​

Just checking up on the ebay auctions and the one auction that seems to be selling the highest has a bidder who just made his account today...I wonder if this person will actually pay...I remember the same thing happened when all the laser IVs hit ebay it was hard for people to find legit buyers.

Quote:
Making some money by doing nothing but clicking buttons is not stupid.
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Real @#%$ Talk Mez...

I copped my pair b/c I plan on wearing them...With the reselling game so @#%$ up right now, I am almost glad I wear a size 15 even though the resellers cop those too as a last resort...But I always end up getting them from people for less than retail b/c of their greedyness which leaves them stuck...Yeah there are a good amount of people that wear a 15 but it is hard to make any money on that size unless the sneaker is atleast 2 years old.
[/b]
AIM - NYCBaller34
Email - [email protected]

just a update, looks as of now there out of stock :wow:
eek.gif

s 12-29,VINTAGE STUFF REEBOK preseason Emmit Smith sz 13 & FILA STACKHOUSE MID 1996 SICK! both $9.99[/url][/center]

"That's whats wrong with the shoe game today, 5 years ago it was nothing but people purchasing their favorite kicks and helping each other out, nowadays its people racing to buy every size available so they can be geredy and make a profit. "
nicely done
just change 5 to 10 years

he Commission
"Representative"
I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"​

Honestly. Resellers killed it, but I bought these shoes because I like them. I mean, these look FREAKING awesome. They look better and 10X more exclusive and expensive than last years B-Days. I wouldn't sell these for 1000.00

Well, maybe I would, but I am 1 in 1000 people with a pair so thats cool. These shoes are more exclusive than most Ferrari's.
AIM- makaveli002003

mez has a valid point. i actually like the shoe but heard about it late. oh well
Baby if we leave the club'n wont be nuffing but good luving. Cause I got a warm bed

Quote:
mez has a valid point. i actually like the shoe but heard about it late. oh well

You always a day late homie :b
tongue.gif

"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

umm^ I'd take that trade.

fair? unsure both limited to 1000 China's may be harder to find I guess.
s 12-29,VINTAGE STUFF REEBOK preseason Emmit Smith sz 13 & FILA STACKHOUSE MID 1996 SICK! both $9.99[/url][/center]

Quote:
That's whats wrong with the shoe game today, 5 years ago it was nothing but people purchasing their favorite kicks and helping each other out, nowadays its people racing to buy every size available so they can be gredy and make a profit.

^ this should be the QUOTE of the year. I mean seriously if you want to make extra $$ thats fine, but why brag about it on here?

and they scuffed your shoes
Tell me whatcha gon do?​

Promotion: ($50.00)
Item Subtotal: $450.00
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $37.12
Gift Charges: $0.00
Order Total $487.12
Less Gift Certificate / Product Voucher: $0.00
Charge to credit card: $487.12

I don't know how I did it but they gave me $50 OFF, seems like 10% off, 2 pairs for 487 shipped, isn't it cool!!

I got about the same price, but I decided to pass because I wasn't sure if I really wanted to wear a shoe that I paid over $130 for daily use. Looking at the ebay auctions doesn't look like they're selling that well. I just saw an auction end at $321 shipped, which doesn't really give that seller much of a profit after all the fees.

Back
Top Bottom