******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

RockDeep quote "Well let me clear there air JUST to expound on what I typed earlier. I myself just got back in town and happened to see Kenzo while with my Fam on Campus, and got wind of all this this morning.

He said rest assured the shoe is releasing and everyone likes it, so I will have to refute what was posted by SlimSolejer and can't confirm anything he said, as I got that straight from the Designers mouth.

I can't speak or confirm on stuff I don't know about... but THAT is what I know about.

So proceed..."

Well I stand by what I originally posted. Kenzo is NOT designing the new shoe, and although Rockdeep got in trouble for what I posted and said he spoke with Ken about Ken designing the VI, the truth is not only will the VI be redesigned, the redesign is due to go to Production and Kenzo isn't going to be doing Lebron's line anymore. He is headed to another Category and Nike Basketball will have a few shake ups. I believe the right of passage in Nike Basketball will return as they are trying to get back a person named E. Scott Morris who was with Nike Basketball back in the days where Nike Basketball dared to be different with Chuck, David Robinson and others of the late 80's and early 90's. It's not confirmed if he has accepted or will come back.

With these moves the "Young Gun" designers will hopefully open up and not be held back or instructed to continue to render DNA from the old days. Jordan fans may have something to look forward to with changes as well, but I'm not as clear on possible moves at the top over there, but changes at the top are imminent and from what has been discussed refreshing.Keep it on this channel.

eek.gif

come back Mr. Morris....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO:

Nike should just let the person/people who designed the Zoom BB & BB2 go crazy over the next few years... those shoes are generally the best performing,most original looking basketball shoes Nike has generated in like 10 years.

Before that, the Penny foams held that position, (to me)...

MOST everything else comes off as recycled, stagnate garbage. The whole fusion movement comes off as Nike throwing in their creative towel and succumbingto lazyness in order to make a quick buck.

SHAKE IT UP, NIKE - I'M READY FOR SOMETHING NEW!

RockDeep quote "Well let me clear there air JUST to expound on what I typed earlier. I myself just got back in town and happened to see Kenzo while with my Fam on Campus, and got wind of all this this morning.

He said rest assured the shoe is releasing and everyone likes it, so I will have to refute what was posted by SlimSolejer and can't confirm anything he said, as I got that straight from the Designers mouth.

I can't speak or confirm on stuff I don't know about... but THAT is what I know about.

So proceed..."

Well I stand by what I originally posted. Kenzo is NOT designing the new shoe, and although Rockdeep got in trouble for what I posted and said he spoke with Ken about Ken designing the VI, the truth is not only will the VI be redesigned, the redesign is due to go to Production and Kenzo isn't going to be doing Lebron's line anymore. He is headed to another Category and Nike Basketball will have a few shake ups. I believe the right of passage in Nike Basketball will return as they are trying to get back a person named E. Scott Morris who was with Nike Basketball back in the days where Nike Basketball dared to be different with Chuck, David Robinson and others of the late 80's and early 90's. It's not confirmed if he has accepted or will come back.

With these moves the "Young Gun" designers will hopefully open up and not be held back or instructed to continue to render DNA from the old days. Jordan fans may have something to look forward to with changes as well, but I'm not as clear on possible moves at the top over there, but changes at the top are imminent and from what has been discussed refreshing.Keep it on this channel.

Wow, this is big news
eek.gif

So proceed..."

e. scott morris from the vick/football cleated division right? but why is ken link leaving?

Those are actually pretty fly. They kinda look like a Pippen Shoe to me.. just cant remember which number it was.. but I plan on copping. Hmmm.. I wonder whythe Lebron colorway is always Black/White/Red when the Cavs jerseys have Maroon
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

So proceed..."

eek.gif

come back Mr. Morris....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This might be the best news (as far as Nike/JB) of the 21st century..
pimp.gif

wow.. da VI's r not good..dey look like casual nike shoes... that u wear to go to a picnic, not to ball hard in dem!?.. what is nike doing?! dey have gotto make a new design.... the 1's, 3's & 4's der the only lebrons dat r hot!!!!

^lol..i didnt think they were that bad, but his shoes get simpler and simpler every year to the point where this one looks like a casual shoe.

So since these are no longer releasing the way we thought, are more pictures being allowed to be shown?

they are kind of bland...but honestly i thought the iv's were fire....and the other ones have been nice...the best of the signature shoes....but nothingcrazy...maybe history will tell us otherwise...

Originally Posted by tdog91184

So since these are no longer releasing the way we thought, are more pictures being allowed to be shown?
I say post what you have. When Nike Corporate decided to accuse me for something another member did, they sort of legitimized what was said BYSlimSolejer as proprietary information. Sort of dumb if you ask me, but the VI's werent fully done over... there were simple design cue changes. Stuff Ithought could have been done by the same person if you ask me.

But hey... as far as I know.. the same person DID do them.

The New Fiscal starts Next Week........ Dum Dee Dum Dum....

Back
Top Bottom