******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

Originally Posted by flipknoc

^
laugh.gif

It's all good, Nike got 6+ months to work on it right?

Actually it's a lot less than that..they put shoes in development months before the actual release. They better make up there mind soon.

^ This is the Bron thread, man. All cats do here is talk themselves into liking ugly shoes and gabbing about colors to match their outfits.

These shoes are garbage.

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

I was trying to be patient and see if Rockdeep, PO MenofOregon or any other insiders decided to post, but they are either not at liberty to say or some may not know. Although I can't see how Rockdeep wouldn't.

The pictures you see above will NOT be releasing. This shoe goes into production in less than two months, but Mark Parker the CEO of Nike pulled it back. Lebron wasn't happy and neither were other's within Nike with regards to the final Production Samples. But don't get me wrong the intial Concepts of this shoe were great, as mentioned before, but as some of you may know things change and it had gotten changed significantly.

Nike Basketball designers won't even be doing the redesign. They will probably end up calling this a decoy to save face, but I know we are all wondering what the fall out will be on campus. Too bad we are out in the Regional GBUs and learn most of this after the fact. But it didn't take long. Can you say eggshells? Hey even we get pissed when we don't get energy releases like the NY GBU.

I would love to say this is an April Fools Joke, BUT I am sure others may confirm this later, because if I didn't put it out there, someone would, but I didn't want people getting all excited over this when it won't be releasing.

If no one from Nike basketball will be designing then who??? ....Tink?...

Well let me clear there air JUST to expound on what I typed earlier. I myself just got back in town and happened to see Kenzo while with my Fam on Campus, andgot wind of all this this morning.

He said rest assured the shoe is releasing and everyone likes it, so I will have to refute what was posted by SlimSolejer and can't confirm anything hesaid, as I got that straight from the Designers mouth.

I can't speak or confirm on stuff I don't know about... but THAT is what I know about.

So proceed...

^

Good news..to me at least...hopefully the talks of these being a decoy are false.

Is that zoom max? And am I the only one that thinks the lebrons should have something unique like the use of that cushioning. To me the 2s were overall thebest in looks and function due in part to the zoom max in them. The 3s were a little stiff and not as responsive and I haven't tried the 5s but I guessdouble stacked zoom air should be similar to zoom max in feel at least.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Well let me clear there air JUST to expound on what I typed earlier. I myself just got back in town and happened to see Kenzo while with my Fam on Campus, and got wind of all this this morning.

He said rest assured the shoe is releasing and everyone likes it, so I will have to refute what was posted by SlimSolejer and can't confirm anything he said, as I got that straight from the Designers mouth.

I can't speak or confirm on stuff I don't know about... but THAT is what I know about.

So proceed...

pimp.gif

Nike is having a hard time living up to the I-IV's.

These and the V's are trash, design wise.

Not really feeling them by those pics, but maybe as time goes on and better pics show up my mind will change.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Well let me clear there air JUST to expound on what I typed earlier. I myself just got back in town and happened to see Kenzo while with my Fam on Campus, and got wind of all this this morning.

He said rest assured the shoe is releasing and everyone likes it, so I will have to refute what was posted by SlimSolejer and can't confirm anything he said, as I got that straight from the Designers mouth.

So proceed...
pimp.gif
but seriously, I hope they do.

In terms of looks, Lebrons 3-5 were nice and decent, but these are a big falloff.
sick.gif

But, hey if its performance is up to par with its predecessors, then that is the most important thing.

i dont like em like that....i mean it seems like they took a step backward....looks like some regular nikes....this will be the second bron in a row that i didnot cop...

Back
Top Bottom