******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

Those Zoom Power fakes still have the "VI" on the toe.

Also, these:
491873068dc047ed3aa17caho5.jpg

remind me of these:
nikeshoxvc21.jpg

Which isn't really a bad thing.

Well.... at least pics are out now...and Nike can';t even ask they be taken down since they are pics of fakes of the REAL VI oops.. Power.

Man are they (B.F.) Royally fing this line up.

Hey Mav..... get your boy off this thing.

[h4]inf from http://nikelebron.net/2008/07/09/lebron_james_zoom_lebron_vi_will_be_released_in_2008/
[/h4][h4]09-07-2008 LeBron James' Zoom LeBron VI Will Be Released in2008![/h4]
ico-author.gif
Kaczala | Print This Post | Email This Post | [img]http://nikelebron.net/nikelebron/images/ico-linktome.gif[/img] Link To This | No Comments

[table][tr][td]HTML
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]URL
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Forum
[/td] [td]http://nikelebron.net/2008/07/09/lebron_james_zoom_lebron_vi_will_be_released_in_2008/" type="text">
[/td] [/tr][/table]

headers_zoomlebron6.jpg

Browsing through the forums I saw some interesting theories about LeBron's next - sixth - signature sneaker. Some believethat the Zoom LeBron VI won't be released and will be replaced with another shoe called Zoom Power. All this got fansworried so I just wanna let you know the Nike Zoom LeBron VI will premiere this year with the start of the upcoming basketball season, as always! That waseasy. However, it's hard to say anything more. I don't have any hard data about the Zoom Power and it's also hard to tell if the samples we'veseen so far present the VI or the ZP. The rumors about a re-design of the VI are true so we might see the real version really soon. Keep checking back as thestory unfolds…

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Well.... at least pics are out now...and Nike can';t even ask they be taken down since they are pics of fakes of the REAL VI oops.. Power.

Man are they (B.F.) Royally fing this line up.

Hey Mav..... get your boy off this thing.
You are clowning!!! LMAO!!!
laugh.gif

Get back to the world Son! There is golf to be played.... Dri-Fit TW is the joint!!!
* Nike dont let BF, his NT stool pigeons and the rest of those clowns NEAR his line or it will be doomed....*

oops....I spoke out loud....
roll.gif

Hey,

What does the BF means??

I've seen some guys using it in several LeBron threads.

Is it some kind of a shortcut?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Fear23

Here you go.....The Zoom Lebron VI!
This colorway will be limited and will be a 10/1 release.....There will be an all black colorway that will be available 12/12. This is the lightest Lebron to date at 14.5 oz. One of the best Lebron shoes IMHO! I don't remember the price, sorry! Enjoy the pics!
dvkmsn.jpg

these should have been them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Hey,

What does the BF means??

I've seen some guys using it in several LeBron threads.

Is it some kind of a shortcut?

Thanks
Honestly, it doesn't matter. PO

Originally Posted by king jay XI

Originally Posted by Fear23

Here you go.....The Zoom Lebron VI!
This colorway will be limited and will be a 10/1 release.....There will be an all black colorway that will be available 12/12. This is the lightest Lebron to date at 14.5 oz. One of the best Lebron shoes IMHO! I don't remember the price, sorry! Enjoy the pics!
dvkmsn.jpg

these should have been them
pimp.gif
co-sign i think these are CRACK!!!!

Those Lebron's are the hottest of them all. They need to make the swoosh fatter in the front and thinner around the back.

the LBs getting more n more nasty~
o well~ not LBs big fan, so thts fine~
i think the draft pic one is better than the actual one
but the design kept some taste of LB's kix

^^^^hope the VC kix r gonna be retro soon... luvin them~ the shox BB4, the VC I n II

I think they put too much pressure on themselves with the IVs

I mean, there is no way they can top those... Ya they are heavy but the design was PERFECT

Back
Top Bottom