Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

nerd.gif

hey tdog what is the deal with this zoom / air max stuff?it sounds different hopefully does not look like monster???(zoom on the fore foot and the air max onthe heel?)
also kenlu.net mentioned there will be flywire but not huge just a small part have you noticed that also?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Just wait until you hear who is designing them.
wink.gif

nike1_il.jpg

Someone's missin in that pic.
Does this mean the same guys doing the Jordan 25th anniversary are also doing the Lebron 7s?

No this pic is not an indication of who IS doin the VII... not the man on the right. middle or left...
I love this picture. I believe it's Tinker, Eric Avar and Chris Cooper right?

Originally Posted by imperialh8

rickybadman wrote:

RockDeep wrote:

Zach13g wrote:

vocaldigital23 wrote:

wink.gif

nike1_il.jpg

Does this mean the same guys doing the Jordan 25th anniversary are also doing the Lebron 7s?

No this pic is not an indication of who IS doin the VII... not the man on the right. middle or left...

Aaron Cooper? Or is there a Chris Cooper as well?

I just got some pics,I will post tom. They look pretty nice. They are called the phantoms

Originally Posted by fresh83

I just got some pics,I will post tom. They look pretty nice. They are called the phantoms
ehh???

They aren't called the Lebron VII's? Weird.

ehh???

I'm beginning to think the Phantom is a seperate shoe than the VII.

There is NO WAY Lebron would let his name be dropped from the name of the shoe... well at least IMO.

Phantom or not.... I cant wait to see what some pics... Ive been checking this thread religiously to see if pics are up... Come on pictures.... lol

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

ehh???

I'm beginning to think the Phantom is a seperate shoe than the VII.

There is NO WAY Lebron would let his name be dropped from the name of the shoe... well at least IMO.
Don't forget about how things were last year.

For months we were made to think there will be no ZLVI, but ZOOM POWER instead.

It was a different shoe in that case tho, which did not release anyway.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by imperialh8

rickybadman wrote:

RockDeep wrote:

Zach13g wrote:

vocaldigital23 wrote:

wink.gif

nike1_il.jpg

Aaron Cooper? Or is there a Chris Cooper as well?

You're right it's Aaron Cooper Just looked into the 1st issue of kicks mag. TY for the correction.

look again.

from what i can see, i like them. looks pretty high cut and kinda bulky, but its way better then the VI...

yea it looks more like a marquee nike shoe, like a mix between the phenoms and hyperize/hypermax then a lebron shoe

when are they gonna start getting away from the swoosh like they do with jordan items? same applies to kobes stuff too...can you take away the swoosh nike? youdid it with penny's FIRST SHOE, why not lebron's 7TH!??!?!

Going off of that small pic,

I like what I see...alot...

That could change I guess, but I havent had a good first impression of a Lebron since the IV...

I never really warmed up to the V, though the VI did grow on me...

wow, thx for the pics...

yea it looks kinda like the zoom bb2 w/ different materials....is this going to have the caged zoom air from the 2s and 3s?...pictures look promising tho

Mateen,

While I do agree it would be kinda nice if they did, I would imagine they probably wont, since theyre designed for him and dude is
6"9 "250 plus" lol....If they make it lighter (not as sturdy) it probably wouldn't hold up as well...

Back
Top Bottom