Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I got the VII pics. will post soon

Post iT! now please
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Its a new 360-max-zoom concept.
that's what i was figuring... ala 'bron II + 360

as i've said in other places, i'm VERY excited about the VII. i hope they steer away from the direction the VI went in, as those didn't appeal to me at all...

give me something new and futuristic-athletic, not retro-casual... and so far it sounds good.

same here BP....i wasnt really particularly big on the 6's....a buddy of mine always called lebron's "spice girl pumps" and the 6'soriginally fit the bill..4 once i agreed with him....now ironically he like them!
laugh.gif

but anyway on the 7's we heard about the use of flywire, but i never heard anything about max air...so these would definietly be interesting and from whati've seen from the hypermax, these lebrons might definitely be a hit!
pimp.gif

Apparently they're going to be incorporating some type of hologram in the Lebron VII. Supposedley it's suppose to help youdifferentiate between authentics and bootlegs.

These Holograms are simply dumb to do, as Jordan tried that for a stint with the messages in black light writing...

Its easier to just make the Tech Packs unreadable so the Factories can't duplicate the design...plus most factories start replicating during Earlysamples.. not later ones.. Hence the difference in Stiching you see on the VI.. and you also see the change from the VI on the toungue to 'the Six'

Difference from early to late samples....

Don't post them yet...I'd hate for them to look amazing and then changed because pics wererevealed too early. It would suck to settle for anything BUT the actual shoe. I mean, can't you imagine a released LeBron shoe that doesn't look halfas nice as one that was supposed to release??? Imagine an amazing performance monster, with foamposite for example, being replaced by a 80's inspiredsneaker with zoom air. Wouldn't you be dissapointed?

Please don't release pics until it's too late for Nike to make a replacement shoe
wink.gif

People people..

The description said that it would feature max and flywire. That doesn't mean that will be the only tech featured in the shoe. If it has zoom in the name,it will have zoom in the shoe.

sounds promising... need to see the pics to decide... hope nike would release the zoom power also!

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Don't post them yet...I'd hate for them to look amazing and then changed because pics were revealed too early. It would suck to settle for anything BUT the actual shoe. I mean, can't you imagine a released LeBron shoe that doesn't look half as nice as one that was supposed to release??? Imagine an amazing performance monster, with foamposite for example, being replaced by a 80's inspired sneaker with zoom air. Wouldn't you be dissapointed?

Please don't release pics until it's too late for Nike to make a replacement shoe
wink.gif

why do people do that...either post them or don't say nothing...
I don't want to risk getting someone else in trouble but i can tell you that the shoes will look a lot like the LBJ II with a 3'4 lengthmax air and flywire. The sketch look kinda hot

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ed2trey

i just hope they don't look like boots like the v and vi's did

Fixed... loved the 5's hate the look of the 6's...

great ballin shoe though
Co -sign...just didn't like the look of the VI
frown.gif
..veryconfortable, but just didn't grow on me....Hope the VII's will be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom