Zoom Soldier VII (now Soldier VIII) thread

I know yall said the glow was crazy, but damn
eek.gif
...its like my man has a lightbulb in his soles

Funny you say that @KingSin  , when I took my glow pic, afterwards I picked up the shoe and was able to light up my shoe boxes in my closet like a flash light

This is a pretty quiet thread.  I really like the soldier line.  I have never bought or tried on a pair but I think I will make it a point to cop this model at some point, at a discount.  I love the concept and execution on the "Power Couple" but I'm not sure I could pull them off.  If I had a girl who could pull these off I would try to cop a pair for her.  I shall return once I try on and cop a pair of these in the right colorway.  

Man those power couples and the coconut groves or whatever grew on me so much. Lebron straight killin the game this year with these and the 11s :pimp:

i mean it doesn't really make sense to debate opinion, I've called shirts GS-looking and people disagreed with me in the past, opinion respected and heard

You can call them GS looking and what not, but IMO, the shoe simply sucks compared to the 6. I passionately hate the backwards swoosh.

im not scared of color. i own a ridiculous amount of lebrons

these just got that GS girls feel. i brought them back to the store and the girls at the register was saying how cute they are...

exactly why i aint want em

the soldier 7 feels like a knock off 11...

but i understand why...yall could have em.

kept the alternate laces so its a win...
I could see why some people think it looks like GS, because of the pink.  

At least you didn't buy it for the supposed "limited release" these were.

I personally think the colors look nice in pictures.  Hopefully my pair arrives next week.

ordered a pair on release day

got them in the mail yesterday

brought them right back to the store

they terrible. the color blocking is terrible

they look like girl shoes in person

They got girly in person huh? Color blocking changed too?

Riiiiiiiight.....

You recieved a totally different shoe from the pics you seen online. Wasn't no pink in that shoe. The "gurly" pattern wasn't there either.

Getouttahere!!! :rofl:

Not being able to buy off the nike us makes me sad . Us aussie always miss the good prices

edit: PLEASE NO LIVE EBAY LINKS.

POST ITEM NUMBER IF YOU MUST.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom