ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

i say i want to double up on stash but colored midsoles are hot garbage on this silhouette - guess we’ll see once i have the turkish ones in hand.

pipokun pipokun the blues he teased last year with the OG colorway scheme were straight fire. hope those drop at some point.

I must be in the minority but I’m not feeling the stash dons

I said that when the pics first dropped and my opinion hasn't changed. Like, but don't love them. Actually think the Armory Blue cw does a better job at meshing multiple shades of blue than the Stash pair. But I'm a sucker for blues and can never have enough options.

I'm just happy me and my boys copped for under retail , we'll see when they arrive but I know I would regret it if I passed on these

you're not alone. nothing but respect for the OG but stash was never a dude with taste.
nike-air-classic-bw-st-stash-sport-royal-neutral-grey-harbor-blue-050026_1.jpg

the midsole could of been a different color, but i'm still going to try and pick up a pair.

Stash Spiridons came in and I must say they are tough. Also I’m never the one to complain about boxes but when it’s a designed boxed lol I kinda feel some anger lol. 290 shipped it in a plastic package and box came damaged.

F0824F06-5671-446E-A7D8-BA4B7DAD5B51.jpeg
48BD896F-189C-4211-B8DC-DA4F81D113D3.jpeg

Stash Spiridons came in and I must say they are tough. Also I’m never the one to complain about boxes but when it’s a designed boxed lol I kinda feel some anger lol. 290 shipped it in a plastic package and box came damaged.

F0824F06-5671-446E-A7D8-BA4B7DAD5B51.jpeg
48BD896F-189C-4211-B8DC-DA4F81D113D3.jpeg

mine are scheduled to arrive from 290 today - hoping mine weren’t damaged but if they sent them in just a bag, i’m prolly sol.

Back
Top Bottom