ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

IMG_7523.jpg

Additionally, Hanon listed them at £119 which, today, is $158.

you’re converting euro pricing to dollars. it’s never 1-to-1.

But I doubt the'll care enough that it'll be a real hassle to get them. There was no buzz about them whatsoever.
resellers only care if a shoe can be resold for profit. not sure if the hype beast crowd will be after these.

any updated on the shoulder bag?

Did they remove the Stash Spiridons off the app?
Or am I just blind?

Thanks for the info on SNS' sale. The navy pair I was watching came out to $74. Now the problem is my CC got hit with the fraudalent notice, tried charging it again, error messages etc, and after approving the charge on my CC side....I'm just thoroughly confused and unsure if the order even went through.
I've never used SNS before and don't see where to confirm if my order is at least in "process".....

Thanks for the info on SNS' sale. The navy pair I was watching came out to $74. Now the problem is my CC got hit with the fraudalent notice, tried charging it again, error messages etc, and after approving the charge on my CC side....I'm just thoroughly confused and unsure if the order even went through.
I've never used SNS before and don't see where to confirm if my order is at least in "process".....

Try PayPal. Same thing happened to me when I used my card before.

Should be a smoother transaction if you attempt PayPal next time or again.

Ultimately my CC wasn't charged last night so I ordered again with PP. Went through and received the order confirm email from SNS.
-
It's the white/navy "recent" pair, not the one from the SS pack. Several colorways are marked down to about $100. If you get 2 on sale items then you get 25% off the order. So I added another item, which made the cost $74 for them.

Ultimately my CC wasn't charged last night so I ordered again with PP. Went through and received the order confirm email from SNS.
-
It's the white/navy "recent" pair, not the one from the SS pack. Several colorways are marked down to about $100. If you get 2 on sale items then you get 25% off the order. So I added another item, which made the cost $74 for them.

giphy.gif

Keep missing out on them. I just wanna lock up a pair now. I don't want to wait for snkrs since that thing is such a crapshoot

Managed to snag my sz 11 from FF when they went live. Just a random *** buy, as I saw a tweet w/ a link seconds after they were up. Got lucky.

Back
Top Bottom