ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Screenshot_20180706-214437_Instagram.jpg
His feet are so big they stretch the toe box :lol:

NCtwin NCtwin plansb plansb

Last edited:
This might be a repetitive question, I tried to go back and look for answers to this but didn’t find any..

How is the sizing on the ‘16 OG in colour compared to the ‘16 in University Red colour?

I got sz10 in the uni. red ones, and they are nice but restrictive width-wise. The thing is I found a pair of ‘16 OG in sz9,5 for retail price barely used.

I’m thinking they are the same fit, but maybe it’s more length than width that differs in size?

This might be a repetitive question, I tried to go back and look for answers to this but didn’t find any..

How is the sizing on the ‘16 OG in colour compared to the ‘16 in University Red colour?

I got sz10 in the uni. red ones, and they are nice but restrictive width-wise. The thing is I found a pair of ‘16 OG in sz9,5 for retail price barely used.

I’m thinking they are the same fit, but maybe it’s more length than width that differs in size?

F39E624F-7456-42A8-9DD6-18D67CE2D465.JPG

Thank you! I know this pic can help me but.. I feel a bit slow so I don’t know how lol.

Are they the same size and the thumb is where your toe end?

They're the same size and I'm showing the space between the end of my big toe and the end of the shoe.

Last edited:
They're the same size and I'm showing the space between the tip of the shoe and where my toe ends.
Okey I get it. Thank you very much.
I guess half size down will be snug as ****, but I feel like I better take a risk since you don’t see the OG colours for that price so often.

If Nike could just release it again..

Okey I get it. Thank you very much.
I guess half size down will be snug as ****, but I feel like I better take a risk since you don’t see the OG colours for that price so often.

If Nike could just release it again..

I have to go a half size up from what I wear in other models, like React 87s, AJ3, AJ1, etc., as these are narrow in the toebox for me.

Hi guys. Anybody in here wear Huaraches Runs (not the Ultras)? How's the sizing compared to the Spiridons? Thanks!

Wow I’m surprised there is little to no chatter on the Parra x Spiridons. Are they dropping the 21st?

Back
Top Bottom