ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Pumped to be getting these back from Govrn. S/O brian blades brian blades and BG3.

20191112_085821.jpg

Dang that looks good! Might have to send one of my Stash pairs in to get this done...

I’m looking to purchase my first pair of Spiridons (the international cw for travel and EPCOT lol), but I’m uncertain about sizing. Do I go with the same size as my AMs?

Also has anyone run in them? They look like a decent runner that could compete with the likes of the current Pegasus as a daily trainer (based on how the Zoom units are set up).

I’m looking to purchase my first pair of Spiridons (the international cw for travel and EPCOT lol), but I’m uncertain about sizing. Do I go with the same size as my AMs?

Also has anyone run in them? They look like a decent runner that could compete with the likes of the current Pegasus as a daily trainer (based on how the Zoom units are set up).

I wear the same size as AM1

I go a full size up from my AM1 size.

I don’t know that I’d run in these, TBH. They’re 20 years old.

I guess I should reword that lol
Did you send in 2 pairs of spiridons to do the swap or a pair with the same midsole (eg zoom alpha/mercurial)

Heh. I sent them a pair of the SS17 turbo greens and Spirimics. Doesn’t matter what the upper is if you’re wondering since the soles are all the same. The letter were cheaper than any other pair I could find at the time.

Ebay’s sneaker deals couldn’t have come at a better time. Copped a third pair of OGs for a relative steal.

34BF7956-C0EB-4EC9-99EE-600C7E8C0FE5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom