ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Oh na I was just talking about in general. I the royals didn’t retro but the silver and red ones did in the non ultra form I’m pretty sure
ah yes. I'm in love w the royals though. When they first retroed, I was in Italy and i copped. wore them until the pods fell off. They will always be the comfiest nike for me

today around class:

IMG_4691.jpeg

Does the OG version have the same sole as the Ultras did? I had a bunch of those in the OG silver/red colorway that I got cheap on sale just as kick-around shoes. Every pair I wore just casually, the outsole pods started peeling off and the Zoom bags failed. Sold the rest I had a stash of. Will never buy a shoe with that sole again.

Stash Spiridons might be in my top 10 shoes I've ever owned. ****ing beautiful. Wish I had his 95s too, but the Spiris are the ones for me. Gonna have to start wearing my double up pair once in a while just to keep the midsoles from getting stale.

Stash Spiridons might be in my top 10 shoes I've ever owned. ****ing beautiful. Wish I had his 95s too, but the Spiris are the ones for me. Gonna have to start wearing my double up pair once in a while just to keep the midsoles from getting stale.

The day they retro the stash 95s will be a beautiful cop, might be a 2x

Reactions: JPS

Getting the Spiridon's made letting go of my Stash's a bit easier. Midsole's were starting to go on those, so it was now or never.

IT'S OUR TIME

my 2017 pair is still in good shape, but only b/c I treat them dearly. now, I can grab a backup (or two).

Back
Top Bottom