ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Lowkey surprised the reds sold out basically everywhere. I still believe the blacks will on clearance on NDC. Wishful thinking at least!

Just got an email from Nike that my order from SNKRS was cancelled. Unreal

Thats that nonsense. Same happened to me back in Dec w/ PROD. Received the "got'em" email along with "order processing/ prepared to ship" Then nothing for almost a week, then hit with "cancelled" All they had to say was "we're sorry" but here's a weak **** 10%off code for next purchase.

Just got an email from Nike that my order from SNKRS was cancelled. Unreal

Here we go..... That's why I'm not getting my hopes up until they've been delivered. I've only received 1 out of 4 pairs ordered off of that crap app.

Knowing that I ordered 11.5's makes me even more nervous. Seems like that size was hard as hell to come by. Seeing sizes 4-6 sitting is obnoxious. They should have made more pairs of sizes that actual grown adults wear.

Last edited:
Here we go..... That's why I'm not getting my hopes up until they've been delivered. I've only received 1 out of 4 pairs ordered off of that crap app.
Jeeze! Not shooting very well from the field :/

I never understood how it's so random like that because i'm 10 for 10 delivered so far w/ SNKRS + only missed 1 sneaker I tried for (not to rub it in just curious why it happens that way)

My size 13 order was cancelled.  I cannot find anything in a 12 or 13 anywhere...its unreal how few there seem to be out there in anything larger than an 11.

Jeeze! Not shooting very well from the field :/

I never understood how it's so random like that because i'm 10 for 10 delivered so far w/ SNKRS + only missed 1 sneaker I tried for (not to rub it in just curious why it happens that way)

No idea how it works. I'm not even sure Nike knows how it works. I truly think being size 11.5 doesn't help.

All I really know at this point is that placing orders through the SNKRS app is almost a guaranteed 20% off code. I'm sitting on two right now. Most recently coming from the Flyknit Racer 3.0's.

No idea how it works. I'm not even sure Nike knows how it works. I truly think being size 11.5 doesn't help.

All I really know at this point is that placing orders through the SNKRS app is almost a guaranteed 20% off code. I'm sitting on two right now. Most recently coming from the Flyknit Racer 3.0's.
Wow yeah that's crazy cause I was able to grab 2 pair of MC 3.0 from SNKRS

Very random I guess

Why these have to be 175 lol, I really want to grab a pair man.. Might just do it anyway :lol:

being a sz13 sucks w/ releases like these :smh:. I'm so tempted to just copped the white pair since finding the OG seems highly unlikely but I'm too angry at nike now so i'm just gonna wait and hope they make it to disco

doesn't help that the white pair looks like they'll be dirt magnets and the blacks are so underwhelming.

Last edited:
Dang! So sorry to hear some orders are being cancelled. Thats whack. You guys think there will be a random restock somewhere down the road?

Back
Top Bottom