ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

V vig09
Yeah once I have a good code I'm copping....

sorta want the grey ultra as well now too....

Nike legit killing my pockets over the past 3mo and it's not stopping anytime soon...

97' silver bullets and golds are my next for sure cops regardless of retail price.

Tell me about it , two pair Spiridon, two Vapormax, air max 98 , air max 1 ID AND AIR MAX 95 all in last week

Wife calling lawyer soon ha ha

I like them all.. navy is close to the olympics which is probably why they interest me the least..

Might grab teal and grey :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah definitely feeling the grey ultras too. Super glad they brought more of the OG silhouette out. Hope they keep em comin!

Too similar to the Olympic for me to cop.

Good for those that missed out or just want to grab for a little different though.

salacious crumb salacious crumb those 3 spiridons that dropped on bait are all OG(not og colorways) builds, not ultra space tech....hence the 150$ price tag, which is actually the cheapest OG build spiridon's to release since they re-introduced them last July.

Ahhhh! You guys are right. I thought they were ultra's. I didn't click to see detailed pics. Just looked at the thumbnails.

I thought Nike added a $10 increase for nothing lol. But didn't know they are the OG build, not ultra.

I have to check them out in person. Especially the navy ones.

Ultras run huge. Just tried on and once a good discount hits, I'll be going full size down from recent purchases, such as racers and vapors. They are extremely comfortable though.

Last edited:
love the og model but those colors aren't for me. maybe the midnight navy if it goes on sale. these regal blue ultras will do for now.

the orange insole on the teals is a nice touch. if they maybe hit the shoe up with a very small bit of orange accents, then i'd probably cop 

DAmn man. How is it that Nike.com is sold out of my size in the black ultras with the white midsole and other major retailers don't carry that colorway, but got everything else. That sucks.

johngotty johngotty they're not scheduled to release till 4/17 so I guess bait just put them up early....

I wouldve held off as well but every other time an OG build 'don has dropped this yr I've been left holding my $$$ cause sz13 sells out faster than I can add to cart.... :x

had to have the teal & navy and they've already shipped :smokin

I'll post some pics here when they arrive :nthat:

yo what about those triple white ultras?? those joints are flames for the summer....I can wait for a price drop on them hopefully lol

@FrankWh1te

I usually go ahead and pay for Ultras b/c I want to snag the 12.5 when it's available. But I feel you on the size 13 with the OG version. Size 13s go quick and, when they do hit eBay, the prices are jacked way up. Just have a feeling non-OG cws will end up going to a select few outlets, sort of like how Talarias did. Definitely a gamble.

johngotty johngotty if they end up hitting disco I'll just double up :smokin

I feel you on that 12.5 for the ultra, my sz13 OG ultra is a tad long but I make it work.....

legit just noticed the 12.5 was up on ndc for the regal blues earlier today and had that exact same thought lol

Last edited:
@FrankWh1te

I usually go ahead and pay for Ultras b/c I want to snag the 12.5 when it's available. But I feel you on the size 13 with the OG version. Size 13s go quick and, when they do hit eBay, the prices are jacked way up. Just have a feeling non-OG cws will end up going to a select few outlets, sort of like how Talarias did. Definitely a gamble.

johngotty johngotty if they end up hitting disco I'll just double up :smokin

I feel you on that 12.5 for the ultra, my sz13 OG ultra is a tad long but I make it work.....

legit just noticed the 12.5 was up on ndc for the regal blues earlier today and had that exact same thought lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the size 12.5 struggle.

Back
Top Bottom