ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I got my grey pair in the mail yesterday and they are really nice. Used my nike 20% off code but I feel these will hit sale prices anyways

They really need to drop more OGs. Comfort might not be as good as ultras according to what people are saying, but the midsole looks way better on ogs.

They really need to drop more OGs. Comfort might not be as good as ultras according to what people are saying, but the midsole looks way better on ogs.

I have both the OG black/red swoosh and the Ultra version and after not believing that the Ultras we're more comfy, I bought a pair and I'm a believer. They are amazing!! So comfy to wear.

Wore Ultras around Vegas for three days. Felt like I was walking on clouds the whole time.

I have both the OG black/red swoosh and the Ultra version and after not believing that the Ultras we're more comfy, I bought a pair and I'm a believer. They are amazing!! So comfy to wear.

How did you size the OG's vs ultras? I wear size 13 in almost everything Nike. But everyone is suggesting to size down on the ultras now. What would you suggest?

How did you size the OG's vs ultras? I wear size 13 in almost everything Nike. But everyone is suggesting to size down on the ultras now. What would you suggest?

I wear 12 in og Spiridon and 11.5 in ultras

Last edited:

I am a size 11 in everything.... except running shoes. The curved last makes me go up half a size. The OGs I got an 11.5 and they fit perfectly. The Ultras ran big in the same size. I tried the 11s and they were perfect. A thumbnail's length left for wiggle room. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I wear 12 in og Spiridon and 11.5 in ultras

Thank you both!

I am a size 11 in everything.... except running shoes. The curved last makes me go up half a size. The OGs I got an 11.5 and they fit perfectly. The Ultras ran big in the same size. I tried the 11s and they were perfect. A thumbnail's length left for wiggle room. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I think every Spiridon fan is crossing their fingers hoping the OG Regal Blues drop sometime soon. Nike would be nuts not too or just trolling us with the ultra versions for now.  Although I can foresee them being as impossible to get as the OG silver/black were.

I'm holding out from buying any other color ways until those drop or by some chance they re-release the silver and black again for the many that missed out the first time, but that's probably a pipe dream.
I agree. Really hope they drop the blues and the Concords. Pleez Nike Pleeeeez 

man need those blues & concords in the og build....

whoever was asking about sizing....

I'm a true sz13, wear it in everything across the board....

I own both og & ultra spiridons and they're all sz13....

that said I could easily do a 12.5 in the ultras since they run a tad long, not a deal breaker by any means but 12.5 would honesty be a better fit than the 13's....

I also have wide feet.

Looks nice for sure. I'm rocking Vapormax Platinum today myself.
smile.gif
yeah I'm going for the "Asphalt" colorway next week

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom