ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

For those of you who asked about fit:

I wear a size 12 in everything Nike generally, and I got a size 12. These fit slightly snugger than the Talaria in my opinion, more like a Air Max 97/98 fit, so I'd recommend sizing according to what you do in those shoes. Because of the design of the zoom sole, it's a bit narrow in the mid foot. I would advise staying TTS. I hope this helps those of you in question.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting pics godboy, These are the only shoes I'm buying this summer as my shoe closet is getting out of hand again. No doubt they're going straight to feet though.

When did they start using id boxes for regular releases? Can't decide if I should go up half a size in these? I remember my 2005 pair being kinda snug too.

Between these and the Talarias, Nike has made me very happy the past few months.  Don't eem care about other shoes at this point.  

Called all my local spots yesterday, half these dudes that answer the phone can't even pronounce the name. . . Looks like I will have to shoot my shot online.

They are done right so I am in regardless of MSRP.

But I will hold my 49.99 purchase in Philly in '05 to the grave with me (see page 1 in thread)!

They are done right so I am in regardless of MSRP.

But I will hold my 49.99 purchase in Philly in '05 to the grave with me (see page 1 in thread)!

You could pass those to me before you hit that coffin. :lol:

Unless you want to be buried in them...

Damn, 235? These went for 90 at svp a decade ago

The $235 was in Canadian dollars. Which for buyers in the US, it works out to be $182 US. Only a few dollars over US retail of $175. If only they had an 11.5 I'd have jumped on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom