ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I had a 10.5 but decided not to buy and leave it for a fellow niketalker that could actually fit it.
Do you want a biscuit  ? I don’t have to explain why I tried on an actual pair that fit too tight after getting through. You can now go run down a flight of steps backwards and D ride someone else Jessie V. 

Do you want a biscuit  ? I don’t have to explain why I tried on an actual pair that fit too tight after getting through. You can now go run down a flight of steps backwards and D ride someone else Jessie V. 

That's coming from a guy that bought a pair of shoes that won't fit? People swear there hard when there behind a computer.

Worked overnight... missed the release but being a size 14, doesn't look like I missed much

Love these shoes but I'm not going to stress about them anymore. **** is getting ridiculous

I can't believe how hard I'm striking out on these and the OG. I've been on top of all the releases and haven't hit on a 11.5 at retail yet

Time to unsubscribe from this thread , good luck guys getting your size but I'll never find my 12 for a descent price FU Nike

Big-Footers, what was the biggest size Nike made in the Spirdon Olympic and OG?

They made size 14 but not a lot a available, sounds like it?

Of course if it's a rare size, resell will be a stupid price.

Very few size 14's. They were there & I had them in cart, then they were gone in the OG & the Olympic.

Back
Top Bottom