ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

yeah. white cw was supposed to be released today globally but only see that bodega dropped today. end has their raffle for both cws and slamjam has said their release is tbd.

Good looks, I'll give the end draw a whirl.. Hope I can snag a pair somewhere else today :nerd:

if you see anything pop up today a heads up would be appreciated. will obvs drop anything i see on this thread, too.

Just scored on Olympics for under retail shipped.

My .02 -- patience is a virtue.

I will wait for these London joints to go down in the summer, while someone will be ready to unload to get funds up for another upcoming release.

#thecycle

Are these Euro sites really releasing the Roundel collab at 5 am on the east coast?

Last edited:
they charged me for the blues but only seeing the white cw under my recent orders. *fingers crossed*
edit: confirmed!

Last edited:
Was entering the end launches for ***** and giggles yesterday and ended up winning a pair of the navy roundels. Not too mad at it.

Wish I copped the navy pair when I had the chance this morning. White is nice but navy is definitely my favorite of the two.

seems like there were a lot more of the binary blue cw than first expected. i would think the resell prices will drop down to something more reasonable, ie under $250.

Back
Top Bottom