Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

I'm stilling trying to understand the hype for this shoe,, these basically fusions for twice retail price.. Smh $200 was already $60 too much.

you guys gotta take into account tennis fans

Federer is the most famous tennis player at the moment

yall treating this like it's just a Jordan release

Last edited:
hmm got someone down to 450$ shipped......still too much -_-
I would jump on that if you REALLY want these. That price is a steal for what they're gonna go for in the future.
i mean when i missed out on the white ones i got them on ebay for 300 XD just 450 is so much more -.- 

hmm got someone down to 450$ shipped......still too much -_-
i mean when i missed out on the white ones i got them on ebay for 300 XD just 450 is so much more -.- 

First release was definitely slept on compared to these. But I understand your position, 450 is a lot of cake.

I'm stilling trying to understand the hype for this shoe,, these basically fusions for twice retail price.. Smh $200 was already $60 too much.

I said screw it and couldn't even pay $300 for them. This would really have to be one of your favorite shoes of all-time to pay $450-$500. Forget that, too many other good shoes coming out for me personally.

I said screw it and couldn't even pay $300 for them. This would really have to be one of your favorite shoes of all-time to pay $450-$500. Forget that, too many other good shoes coming out for me personally.
You should of def copped for $300. 

HUGE mistake on your part

Back
Top Bottom