Zoom Vick 2 to Return This Summer...

wonder why NDC didn't release the black / white colorway. seems like that colorway was only limited to a few in store retailers (champs, villa , etc). And online I only saw them at champs , villa, JJ, kicks USA

and also the black / white colorway was $150 but this varsity red colorway that just dropped is $160 ? why the $10 increase on the same model but diff color

So strange question...

Found a pair of the original used but in good condition for a solid price. But the seller doesn't have the back ankle pieces for whatever reason.

My question is...I have my originals still but they are a sz 12. Any reason to think the ankle piece off the sz 12 couldn't work on these sz 13? Surely Nike didn't make the ankle pieces size specific? If it won't work I'm not gonna buy them.

Fam the white and black pair has always been my favorite shoe, still even got my og pair in pretty good shape. Any chance I have at still getting these for retail anywhere? I'm so confused as to how few places these released and how fast they went

The II is the better shoe performance wise but you cannot beat the I's design. I'll be copping for sure.

Surprisingly Eastbay had $10 off on the vicks! Even for a new release. They are not excluded from codes!

the black / white Vick 2's are back on Champs Sports for $140 (marked down from $150).    And you can use discount code LKS1574K for another 15% off which is basically another $20 off .  Also use ebates for 5% off Champs Sports purchases.  Can pretty much get these for around $115 shipped if you use all these discounts, cash back site (ebates), etc

the black / white Vick 2's are back on Champs Sports for $140 (marked down from $150).    And you can use discount code LKS1574K for another 15% off which is basically another $20 off .  Also use ebates for 5% off Champs Sports purchases.  Can pretty much get these for around $115 shipped if you use all these discounts, cash back site (ebates), etc
I'm returning both my pairs to Champs and re-ordering with the discount. Preciate the heads up fam.

Man I went to Yardline this weekend to cop red and white Vick 2 I got there and changed my mind I'll catch these on heavy discount after summers over

CLUTCH! This was the first time I was able to grab my size(14.)
Thanks for the heads up, and for the code as well.

I had a chance to snag an 8/10 pair off eBay that I had talked the seller down to $35 shipped on and couldn't make myself pull the trigger. They were missing the straps but I still have my old beat pair I could have took them from. Sz 13 black/red pair.

Kicking myself for it now.

Back
Top Bottom