Zoom Vick 2 to Return This Summer...

At this point the zoom bags may be susceptible to popping and soles may separate. I would proceed with caution. Had they been worn you'd be somewhat safer.

They are rumored to retro this year though.

Yeah, that's what I've been hearing. I just love the Vick series and the 1s are the only pair I don't have in mids. I can get them them for a lot cheaper if they retro.

RUVILLA got the black / white for about $75 shipped, but barely any sizes.   Jimmy Jazz got them for about $82 after shipping and more sizes.  Thinking about pulling the trigger, but wish they were marked down to about $50-$60

Black and white $75 at ruvilla.

Sadly had to return a pair of these. They came creased up, it seemed creased from the factory.
Toe box seemed extra flimsy. Hopefully for you guys, it was that pair only, cause I really wanted a pair.

I couldn't get over the fact that after I took one comfortable step(lol) that they would crease permanently, kinda like the cdp 16.

The air unit was dam near deflated also.

Hope it was just that pair and that others give better reviews of these.
Probably was a pair that was tried on or returned before.   Shoes shouldn't come creased up at all unless they were the display pair,  numerously tried on in store, etc

RUVILLA got the black / white for about $75 shipped, but barely any sizes.   Jimmy Jazz got them for about $82 after shipping and more sizes.  Thinking about pulling the trigger, but wish they were marked down to about $50-$60

It just depends man. I wanted that shoe forever and ever. The first time I saw it in store I tried on an 11 and bought them there just He's is so didn't wnat to miss out on them again. If you really like them do you wnat to take the risk of missing out on them?

Probably was a pair that was tried on or returned before.   Shoes shouldn't come creased up at all unless they were the display pair,  numerously tried on in store, etc
Had to be. But how do you explain an insole two sizes smaller in one of the shoes?

It just depends man. I wanted that shoe forever and ever. The first time I saw it in store I tried on an 11 and bought them there just He's is so didn't wnat to miss out on them again. If you really like them do you wnat to take the risk of missing out on them?
That's exactly what I thought about the retros and they came in jacked up. I might try once more cause I know it was a one off pair.

Had to be. But how do you explain an insole two sizes smaller in one of the shoes?
That's exactly what I thought about the retros and they came in jacked up. I might try once more cause I know it was a one off pair.

Yeah, that's why I like to try on and buy as many as I can in person. It might cost more in the end, but peace of mind you know?

Yeah, that's why I like to try on and buy as many as I can in person. It might cost more in the end, but peace of mind you know?
I know, your right, I'm bad at that. Kids, wife, work and all that extra stuff keeps me outta malls lol. I'm usually buying my shoes at 3am on a Thursday morning smh.

I know, your right, I'm bad at that. Kids, wife, work and all that extra stuff keeps me outta malls lol. I'm usually buying my shoes at 3am on a Thursday morning smh.

I don't know why, but this post made me laugh. What's the saying "Nothing good happens after 2 am"? Lol

Gotta pair of blk/red Vick 2s of the bay for $60 brand new. ********* didn't tell me that 1 of the ankle straps was busted. Hopefully my wife can put it back together with her glue gun.

How much did you give for those?
I found a pair of DS Vick 1s on eBay and I was just curious if the shoes are still wearable at this point. I don't want to buy something I can't wear....that's just me.

I paid somewhere around 50 including shipping for these back in January. The zoom bags feel pretty good and honestly there is no major issues like separation or straps busting or Anything. Just minimal creasing and one small minor stain that i lightened with Jason mark.

I paid somewhere around 50 including shipping for these back in January. The zoom bags feel pretty good and honestly there is no major issues like separation or straps busting or Anything. Just minimal creasing and one small minor stain that i lightened with Jason mark.

I see. I saw some on eBay. They are DS and a size 11, both of which seems super rare. The guy said he would do 240 through PayPal, but it still seems pretty steep. I personally wear any shoe I buy. Realistically I wouldn't wear them a ton, and I would like to have the original shoes, since I have originals of all the other sigs, but I don't want them to fall apart as soon as I wear them.

I was surprised to see how much these are going for on ebay now. I might have to unload a pair or two!

Cant believe they havent done a retro of the Vick 1 yet. Those were the best of all of them.........SMH.

I personally loved the 2s and 3s. Honestly this line is my favorite of all time. I have the 1s in low but I really wnat the mids.....like really really want

Cant believe they havent done a retro of the Vick 1 yet. Those were the best of all of them.........SMH.

We were supposed to get them this year I believe. Vick even tweeted it. Year isn't over.

The pairs retroed so far haven't sold well so we may not get them.

We were supposed to get them this year I believe. Vick even tweeted it. Year isn't over.

The pairs retroed so far haven't sold well so we may not get them.

I thought the 2s did ok, but I think you are right about the 3s. On one hand it's good becaus so hope I can get the red "Dirty" pair for a really good price. Also it kinda sucks because that means we may not get other ones. I might have to try the eBay route for some 1s......I would like to see what new colorways could be used on the 4 as well.

Has anyone heard anything new or recently about the retro of the Vick 1? Debating buying a pair of the OGs

UN-DSed the red/white Vick 2s today. Heard he officially retired. Crazy....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom