Zune: Post everything here

I have one and I like it but I'm not going to lie I have no idea about anything you guys are taking about I just use it as asimple MP3 player.
One thing I dont really like is that the battery doesnt seem to last that long but I dont know how long Ipod battery last.

I'm sure it works similar to an iPod, though I never really actually owned one. I know it takes MP4 but I heard it takes mpg too.

this is like the 5th thread for zune we should just make an official zune thread
i don't know to much about the newer zunes but to me its a pretty good device
but i think the price is a little steep for just 4 gb's i would save up my money and
get the 80 gb one. you can find out more about it here

ima buy myself a 4gb zune.
should i buy it on ebay, becuase of my freinds bought an ipod off ebay and a fake chinese one came n it sucks.
or should i just save an buy a 4 gb.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Zunes are going to take over.

co-sign.
pimp.gif

the movement right now is strong.

yeah i have a zune and i'm not sure if it takes mp4 formatted videos. i do know its a hassle to put them on their if it is in divx. but it can take mpegwhich can look good or bad. i have the first one that came out so i don't know about the newer models...but overall i think zune is pretty decent again idon't know how the newer ones look but im assuming its smaller than the 1st one which was huge but you can connect it to your 360 which is pretty cool

Info on Colorware? I have a brown one, I got mine when it was first released...so that sounds pretty interesting.

no its pretty easy for me...i never said it was bad i just dont like the fact that zune software must be open for me to charge my zune player.
smh.gif

So im thinking about getting the 80 dollar zune....i know dont judge me but i was wondering if anyone has a zune? Does it just take mp4 video? Any feedbackwould be appreciated

In the new update can you drag one music folder into another one like you could do in the old one?

I was just bout to make this topic, I copped 2 30gb zunes at toysrus for $80 each.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the person for the blk friday post
pimp.gif

But onto my question, I wanted to know is it worth it? I was interested in a mp3 player, and was gonna cop an ipod, but is there much a differance vs the 2?One is for my bro and the spare dunno if I should resell or keep? Oh I have a pc if that matters, thx

is there any ways of hacking a 4gb Zune???

I'm not feeling the new ipods
so i thought of buying a different mp3 for once.

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

a couple questions...

I was fortunate enough to cop one from Target for $199....sold out at radio shack for $99
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

return it now! 199 is too expensive for a 30gb zune, i payed 100 for mines, look on ebay for ones, you will find it for 100

Back
Top Bottom