Zune: Post everything here

a couple questions...

I was fortunate enough to cop one from Target for $199....sold out at radio shack for $99
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

1. Can I really only charge it and add/delete music through the Zune software?

2. How do I Stop music completely not just pause it. (sleep mode)

3. What are some good kits and cases to cop for the 30 GB Zune???

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Zunes are going to take over.

i had a Zune for a good while now...at first i thought it was the best MP3 player to date but as time went on things went downhill....

1. out of nowhere i had to plug in the zune multiple times to sync wit my computer

2. zune software is not as user friendly as itunes

3. i would sync music onto the zune couple times b4 it actually appeared on the Zune

whats so bad about zune software???

Is it difficult to transfer files for itunes to zune software?

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

where are zunes going to be 80$?
i preffer itunes but i need a new mp3/mp4 player
im still bumpin music on an old 2004 ipod
smh.gif
toys r us's black friday sale zunes are gonna be $80 (5.am-12pm(brown one only)) Thinking about getting another one myself forthe gym, by the time i'm done using it at work all i have is like a quater of battery life left. Probably gonna colorware it to ferrai red instead of thatbrown. I'm really liking the new update myself. I really haven't downloaded mp4's to mine so i can't help there but i use this site calledzunescene.com. The forums section has alot of help on what you could do with the zune.

you have to use the zune software to put music on it, it basially looks like the updated version of windows media player, you should be able to transfer yourlibrary

and NeptuneBeats so its worth downloading the update? i've been too lazy to do it

Originally Posted by phillie5o3

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
to you. The man asked a simple question. Not a stupid question or anything. Just a question on feedback about something. If you don't know or just wanna
indifferent.gif
this man for no good reason, don't post.

agreed.
tired.gif

Co-sign.
pimp.gif

$99.00 30 GB Zune @ radio shack ... great deal if you ask me.

^how will I know if it is charging if it has been on the same screen for like 3 hours?

Return if its the old 30gb version, You can get for way less, I'll even sell you mines for cheap.
And yes Zune software sucks.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
to you. The man asked a simple question. Not a stupid question or anything. Just a question on feedback about something. If you don't know or just wanna
indifferent.gif
this man for no good reason, don't post.

agreed.
tired.gif

zune is a pretty good device imo, i don't know how much space you need but i think 27.7 GB's is enouhg
laugh.gif

Yeah at first I didnt know that and I though the battery died really really fast but even though I turn if off all the time ( Ionly listen to it on the way to and from school and work) but it still seems like it doesnt last as long as I thought it would. It seems like it last like 3-4hours when I pictured them lasting like 8 for some reason.

How long do Ipods last when you only listen to music on them usually?

ima buy myself a 4gb zune.
should i buy it on ebay, becuase of my freinds bought an ipod off ebay and a fake chinese one came n it sucks.
or should i just save an buy a 4 gb.

Back
Top Bottom