*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

I really hope not.
"Compton" was cool, didn't love it or hate it. Was never a fan of "Lord Knows"

Only Just Blaze tracks I remember liking over the last few years was TI's "I'm Talking to You" and Jay-Z's "Kingdom Come". Everything else of his recent catalogue, I don't ever want to hear.
u didn't like "lord knows" by drake.

Enjoy, 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Didn't even see those fools. Ticket said 9, got there a little after 10. There were about 8 HORRIBLE acts. They each did about 3-4 songs a piece. Found out that they weren't getting on stage until 1:30 so we left. They also started the meet and great with them at 12:15 :x

Didn't even see those fools. Ticket said 9, got there a little after 10. There were about 8 HORRIBLE acts. They each did about 3-4 songs a piece. Found out that they weren't getting on stage until 1:30 so we left. They also started the meet and great with them at 12:15 :x

1:30?! I mean I would assume a show where doors open at 9 to have the main act on by the latest 12. 130 is foolish

Last edited:
Yeah, Cam is in my favorite top 5 of all time. I've never seen him. I've seen Juelz and Jimmy a few times but when you hear 8 horrible opening acts so bad that they make you hate rap, you get impatient. When they announced the meet and greet, I was done.

I heard they performed for about 45 minutes. Jim opened with Summer With Miami. There were about 40 people on stage.

Yeah, Cam is in my favorite top 5 of all time. I've never seen him. I've seen Juelz and Jimmy a few times but when you hear 8 horrible opening acts so bad that they make you hate rap, you get impatient. When they announced the meet and greet, I was done.

I heard they performed for about 45 minutes. Jim opened with Summer With Miami. There were about 40 people on stage.
damn cuhz i seen this just now. i was there last night. yea it was dumb as hell they came out late as ****. it was worth it though. SOOOOO many classics. 

I went few weeks ago to the Game joint and he was on stage by 1215 and we got outta there at 130. Dips didn't even make it on til 1 something.

Talk About It :pimp:

Pure crack in the flesh

"She Said you ain't Relevant, oh that's if you tellin it, Ask A-LIFE my face they jus be sellin it"

"You A play dough Ho Idk what to make of you"

Man this guy still got vintage cam ****. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom