*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Put it in the sky is the only thing worth downloading off the tape IMO. Vintage dipset.

Dipset Gears

http://dopesque.com/

nthat.gif
smokin.gif

:smh: can't believe I watched the whole 1st of the month episode
Maaaan just give me the federal reserve EP and diplomatic immunity 3

aye what ever happened to the video to Curve? Cam released a behind the scenes snippet of the vid but never released the actual video

dont wanna hear nothin bout samples neither

camronnopegif.

So Bad video is wack af. That budget green screen is on maximum struggle. I was waiting for ya boy Bangs to come out and start rapping about popcorn and tricking.

They wouldn't let Cam shoot inside the house or what?

As for that C.F.W.U... I know I know that sample and it's driving me crazy that I can't call it.

An hour later and it hit me...

Last edited:
Cam is an Enigma b... he gets one of the biggest stars in music to do a vid with him and then green screens a bed room...:rofl: :rofl:

Preorder for Vol. 2 is already up on iTunes. CFWU and So Bad are on there. Three other songs. Will download, still haven't played Vol. 1 but I have it. Just gonna wait until he releases them all and make it a full length album

seems like Cam recycling a bunch of stuff for these new EP's

C.F.W.U is a old araab beat he already used with new verses (removed vado's verse :rofl:)

looks like he re-used the soul plane beat on volume 2 also

All things considered Cam & Vado did atleast a good 3-4 albums worth of material during their run with ALOT of quality material... i'm not even mad at him re releasing some of these joints because they didn't get their proper love the first time. As long as the Federal Reserve is all new fire.

I hope he releases Talk to Em. I need a CDQ version of that song. So tight it never came out. I have the solo Vado version but I need the Cam version :smh:

Back
Top Bottom