*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

The Diplomats - Salute

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/l37qkw2diq80

grin.gif

diplomaticimmunityiiite.jpg

I never saw the first page to this thread
cta1dcpqg.gif

:rofl:

Jim Jones Says Dr. Dre Did Four Songs For Dipset That Were Never Released

by Paul Meara

posted September 14, 2014 at 6:00PM EDT | 24 comments

Jim Jones recently stopped by the Breakfast Club and claimed Dr. Dre did four songs for Dipset they were unable to obtain afterward.

Jim Jones recently released his We Own The Night PT 2: Memoirs Of A Hustler EP and has been on a press run to promote it.

Recently sitting down with New York's Power 105.1 The Breakfast Club the Harlem native talked about his latest project release and other topics. Interestingly, the former Dipset member says he was banned from many New York establishments during his run of major success claiming he was "a bit of a bad boy." He also mentioned that Dr. Dre had produced four different songs for Dipset in 2010 but it would be material the group would never obtain since the studio session.

"I ain’t never seen that man again and he took the records," Jim Jones claimed. "We did like four records. Dr. Dre has four Diplomat records right now on Dre beats. In one night, he came in there, went to the studio and was like ‘I got the same studio, let’s rock.’ He put his little plug in in and we did four incredible records."

Also during the interview, Jim Jones refuted claims that Koch Records gave him a position at the company solely because they were unable to pay him for the success of "We Fly High" and talked about Dame Dash and his relationship with other members of The Diplomats.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...our-songs-for-dipset-that-were-never-released

Watch the full Breakfast Club interview below:

Man im hype for that song I just had to say that before listening.

This song has 85% of who I was listening to in 2011 :pimp:

Last edited:
This new idea Cam got goin is a pretty perfect way for an artist to keep hiz buzz up & also make money w/o doing full mixtapes.

Wiz actually stepped his verse up something heavy.

I think that one is gonna be pushed back a lil bit... as far as touring an A-trak hosted mixtape would deal him a huge advantage in the touring season Festivals etc etc.

can someone post the new tracks and freestyles? i dont even know where to look for new hip hop these days

1) Cam Has been demolishing Hot 97 for decades...
2) This one of the hardest verses Jims had in a while
3) Elz was very average

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Juelz so damn trash man...I know Jim was salty off that Max B mention by Cam lol

FTR Cam been going off on verses for the past year... When he wants to body somethin he revers back to prime cam... and for a ***** who's been spitting 20 years that's difficult to do.

Omfg juelz was straight trash :smh:
Who rhyme book Jim stole :nerd: I ain't eem mad though
Nobody gonna call cam out for "freestylin" while reading it off his iPhone
His rhymes were :pimp: though

Back
Top Bottom