*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

RIP Huddy
tired.gif
. How did he die?

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

RIP Huddy
tired.gif
. How did he die?

drunk driving/blunted after kickin it with cam an them at slime flu album release party....

that was cam best friend

i know this ()&#$# got him ()&#$#$# up right now

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

RIP Huddy
tired.gif
. How did he die?

drunk driving/blunted after kickin it with cam an them at slime flu album release party....

that was cam best friend

i know this ()&#$# got him ()&#$#$# up right now

Heard about Huddy yesterday. Wrapped his whip around a truck of the GW coming back from partying
30t6p3b.gif
Been hearing and seeing dude for the longest, but never really got to know much about him other than he was Cam's man and a member of Harlem World. RIP, seemed like a good dude.

Heard about Huddy yesterday. Wrapped his whip around a truck of the GW coming back from partying
30t6p3b.gif
Been hearing and seeing dude for the longest, but never really got to know much about him other than he was Cam's man and a member of Harlem World. RIP, seemed like a good dude.

30t6p3b.gif
*waits for Cam's dedication track*

Its a really effed up situation, and I bet it will
have a great affect on Cam's overall performance.

30t6p3b.gif
*waits for Cam's dedication track*

Its a really effed up situation, and I bet it will
have a great affect on Cam's overall performance.

^ Juelz=mash potatoes soft...

Son just stuttered and stammered for 4 minutes and didn't even make a coherent sentence...

He did the same thing when he seen Max, too.

Son just stuttered and stammered for 4 minutes and didn't even make a coherent sentence...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

him and max never had beef...per say.

Back
Top Bottom