*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Originally Posted by Dapper D

^ Juelz=mash potatoes soft...

Son just stuttered and stammered for 4 minutes and didn't even make a coherent sentence...

He did the same thing when he seen Max, too.

him and max never had beef...per say.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

30t6p3b.gif
*waits for Cam's dedication track*

Its here, Hud 6

Originally Posted by ninjahood

smart N_ right here.

This video bugged me...
Jim Jones clearly was trying to spit some game at Mill here...%+!$ that he learned throughout the years...

and it was like Millwasn'teven trying to here it...

N keptinterruptinghim...kept saying I know, I know...Keptcontradictinghimself....

Man shut the $$+@ up and listen to the advice...

Typical young N...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

smart N_ right here.

This video bugged me...
Jim Jones clearly was trying to spit some game at Mill here...%+!$ that he learned throughout the years...

and it was like Millwasn'teven trying to here it...

N keptinterruptinghim...kept saying I know, I know...Keptcontradictinghimself....

Man shut the $$+@ up and listen to the advice...

Typical young N...

Meek exposed himself as a child in that interview. sometimes it's better to stay quiet and listen. even if you disagree with what's being said, everything coming from a wiser and more experienced person is useful to you.. smh.

Meek exposed himself as a child in that interview. sometimes it's better to stay quiet and listen. even if you disagree with what's being said, everything coming from a wiser and more experienced person is useful to you.. smh.

i edited ransoms verse out the song. And besides juelz anybody ever seen any of dipsets houses? Im intrested to see how Mr. Two Gun Un is livin these days

i edited ransoms verse out the song. And besides juelz anybody ever seen any of dipsets houses? Im intrested to see how Mr. Two Gun Un is livin these days

Back
Top Bottom