*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Jimmy look like a 90s R&B singer. Ol Splackaveli @%* N
he's chilln too much in da heightz...smh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

I hope diplomatic immunity 3 has more of cams influence than jim or juelz

Id rather for it to sound like cams mixtapes than jims albums

I just hope the album drops on time

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

I hope diplomatic immunity 3 has more of cams influence than jim or juelz

Id rather for it to sound like cams mixtapes than jims albums

I just hope the album drops on time

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

i just wanna see dip link back up with the heatmakerz

and i aint feelin jimmy new flow he needa come back to this
Santana let the hammer loose/ back in the days i was young buck scrambling loose/ uncut grams for you/ peedi pat gimme that/ this young buck  aint scared of you/ I know play games like duck duck BLAM!!! a goose"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this was my %!%' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember buying that mixtape and that being the first song I was bugging.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

i just wanna see dip link back up with the heatmakerz

and i aint feelin jimmy new flow he needa come back to this
Santana let the hammer loose/ back in the days i was young buck scrambling loose/ uncut grams for you/ peedi pat gimme that/ this young buck  aint scared of you/ I know play games like duck duck BLAM!!! a goose"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this was my %!%' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember buying that mixtape and that being the first song I was bugging.

All this talk about gettin back with heatmakers..........do they still make fire beats?

Do they still make beats at all? Have they evolved?

Just saw an interview with duke and sheist bubz and they were asked why they think the heatmakerz never got outta the dipset box and duke says he thinks they waited to long to expand.

I just dont wana hear 7 tracks with some hi chipmunk voice yellin thru the entire song with no innovation to it

All this talk about gettin back with heatmakers..........do they still make fire beats?

Just saw an interview with duke and sheist bubz and they were asked why they think the heatmakerz never got outta the dipset box and duke says he thinks they waited to long to expand.

I just dont wana hear 7 tracks with some hi chipmunk voice yellin thru the entire song with no innovation to it

Originally Posted by LEBRONALD MCDONALD

dipset would never be the same

Back
Top Bottom